watacata

May 28, 2017
Funny, I was thinking about this game recently and thought about cons and pros of making similar one in near future, and here we go, the game came back to life after 13 years, lol.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Childhood memories. Did they change anything at all or just the same as the other 2 bonetown games?

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
The game is LITERALLY impossible on Hard mode the enemies spawn way too much and once they knock you down that's pretty much it you can't do anything when they knock you into a wall. You can't defend, you can't attack, and you can't run. It literally took me TEN tries on the first mission on hard mode.

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
Would be nice if they put this new update into the original on their website. Really tempting to buy, but at the same time, I wouldn't want to buy a game that just about exactly the same as the original. Has anyone seen any major differences?

Last edited:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Shame the cursor has a life of it's own! tends to go straight to the left hand corner "For me anyway" I could only play this with a cheat mod especially the last level uber hard IMO! but does have some of the best audio sex voices trailer parks main girl is really Good :D

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry but it's TRASH -_-
1)Pathetic attempt "AGAIN" to cut money.
2)Drop FPS o_O(Seriously ??? I can run !10! old versions of the game and everything will work fine for me, here ON PIRS, I watched the drop in frames (like a SLIDE SHOW) ...)
In Steam "MAN" say-
It seems to me like the game is only using 1 CPU core. I have a 6 core processor and am sitting at ~16% CPU utilization when the framerate drops.
And "Dev" answer-
I feel like this is possibly getting to the core of the issue. I'm going to have our lead programmer look into this aspect of the game engine and see if there isn't something we can do here to help with performance.
So - if your game is NOT working fine, now you know it just does NOT use all the cores of your PC ...
3)Terrible Subtitles (would have made them transparent -_-)
4)Horrible Graphics (for such a devouring (SOMETHING) game) - nothing has changed at all. Same ...
5)Although, what I want from a project for 10 dollars ... But even for this amount there are good products.
The funny thing is that on a PC 10 years ago, the game will work better than on new hardware ^ _ ^

Last edited:

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Surprised to see this again.

Not enough to play through it a second time, but glad it's documented.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Never expected something like this. I remember in the original, they gated the "hot chicks" behind the "fat ones," which meant that everyone who needs supermodels to even roll out of bed had to do all the janky minigames and unsatisfying item hunting, but guys whom prefer grils with HEFT finished the game within minutes of character creation. :sneaky:
What character creation? lol Only choosing what race you are.
More than most MMOs, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I am glad to see this released but a compressed version with CPU optimizations and a cheat menu would be my dream release and most welcomed.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
the game looks completely the same (+ mods)
nothing done after more than 10 years...
these devs are even more lazy ass then patreon scammer:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes