AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
that's the best I could find to get all the Tokens

Faper

Dec 18, 2017
Is it possible to import the DLC files from the cracked game to the original game and activate them with creaminstaller, something like in THE SIMS 4?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
how do i create female character?
The Forge-a-Female are pink female figures on the map/minimap. Keep in mind that it DOES NOT change your character's avatar, it's for creating a female character to have sex with. The closest is the Lesbian Avatar (change it up by finding the pink twin female icon on the map) that if you have Lesbian mode active you will get lesbian sex scenes overriding any non-mission scenes.

henzloid123

Oct 13, 2021
The Forge-a-Female are pink female figures on the map/minimap. Keep in mind that it DOES NOT change your character's avatar, it's for creating a female character to have sex with. The closest is the Lesbian Avatar (change it up by finding the pink twin female icon on the map) that if you have Lesbian mode active you will get lesbian sex scenes overriding any non-mission scenes.
Thanks

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Apparently, after looking at the dlc trailer, there are pregnant chicks in the new kink dlc. I was wondering why this game popped up all of a sudden under the pregnancy tag.
Yes. They are in Downtown Bonetown. There should be a mini cutscene that shows you the building they are inside. Then you can activate a node to spawn pregnant chicks in the world.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
How to play with controller?
If purchased on steam, click on the game, click on the controller icon on the right side, and adjust your controller settings from there.
It doesn't support all controllers. So it will be trial and error if you have a odd knockoff brand. I use an old Rock Candy controller and it works fine.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes