will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
old game size is the same, 4gb.... that one is troll right?
Hmm, not necessarily. According to SteamDB ( ) the DLC size is very small...
I guess the new animations mostly use the original game files and don't need new ones, but I don't know for sure.

I think I'll buy the original, now 75% off, and just 'test' the separate DLC, it's a bit expensive at the moment... ;-)

Reactions: AnLoPoWo

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
for me Windows Defender detect Trojan Horse when i try open Setup from TinyISO

EDIT: tried download from other site sadly the same result i might just wait until 10th and buy it thou... i dunno to buy Kinks or all separate Kinks one by one

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
I tried it, it didn't give me any virus warning and it works, I mounted it with WinCDEmu If some you have problems with the saved game of the old version that cannot be seen, you must change the game save and put it in the game of the new version I like the character editor i like the new point of view and the new change poses sex using straight sex thanks for sharing the game

Last edited:

ramadhantakka

Sep 6, 2018
if know how to extract iso file, the extracted file will be correct, dont use winrar,winzip,7zip , use ultraiso or similar tools, or your extracted file will be only 400mb

ramadhantakka

Sep 6, 2018
did anyone know how to change cs.dso file to raw cs file? cause i want modify charagenerate block like i did in bonecraft modkit

HT2

Oct 1, 2022
They released some "kinks" dlc this monday, and the game itself is on sale.

I had bought the first version years ago and am not motivated to invest more.

Reactions: AnLoPoWo

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
They released some "kinks" dlc this monday, and the game itself is on sale.

I had bought the first version years ago and am not motivated to invest more.
You could upgrade the game if you bought it on Steam and then buy the DLC if you want.

Reactions: Redboi8
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes