V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
My credit card rejected me :ROFLMAO:

I always bought my games using this very same online credit card. But for some reason today, it would refuse to buy any game i wanted off Steam. No matter how much i tried, it'd always hit me back with a "purchase unathorized" message. I even tried buying stricly non-hentai games to see if my bank suddenly went puritan on me, but those also failed to purchase as well.

Anyways, i'll trying buying them again tomorrow, and if the problem persists, i might have to contact my bank about this.

But the worst offender of all this, is that it doesn't even tell me WHY my purchases are not being authorized... Don't you just love it when something goes wrong and you have absolutely zero clue whatsoever about why it went wrong???
Forget it, dude, you don't have another card? If it rejected you, it loses. If it wants to leave, don't try to make it stay.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Forget it, dude, you don't have another card? If it rejected you, it loses. If it wants to leave, don't try to make it stay.
Thankfully i do have some backup cards, i'll use them as my last resort. But i'm still taking this to the bank if my main credit card problem isn't solved - i just won't tell the manager that i'm wanting to buy H-games of course :ROFLMAO:

Also... Your last words were quite deep. Maybe you are right after all

Btw yes, this is most up-to-date version.
Oh, sweet. Looks like i'll borrow this pirate version here for a little while until i finally buy it then.

namuk89

Jul 3, 2019
Sounds good the DLC will be split I like to see only Heterosexual Sex and the BBW will have a special GYM
Is there a chance someone can upload the DLCs here maybe please?

They seem to be free and I would be willing even to buy it, but in my country it`s not available unfortunately.
I got the main Build.14292721 now. But would like the DLCs especially the Heterosexual Sex

Thanks

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Hello to all. :)
I've read the reviews so far and fast-read the posts but I'm still missing my answer?

I've played the original Bonetown back in 2012 (with the cinema-update) and I remember the (for me) extremely difficult and frustrating mission fights (due to controls, up to the point of using a cracked version with trainers, only to realize that it had broken the game.

I liked the game concept but the difficulty really put me off.

This goes to the players who also played the original game and remember it: Has the difficulty level somehow been reduced in this second coming version? Or is the basic fighting with lots of attackers and (unfair) hard knockdowns still there?

Reactions: AnLoPoWo

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
Hello to all. :)
I've read the reviews so far and fast-read the posts but I'm still missing my answer?

I've played the original Bonetown back in 2012 (with the cinema-update) and I remember the (for me) extremely difficult and frustrating mission fights (due to controls, up to the point of using a cracked version with trainers, only to realize that it had broken the game.

I liked the game concept but the difficulty really put me off.

This goes to the players who also played the original game and remember it: Has the difficulty level somehow been reduced in this second coming version? Or is the basic fighting with lots of attackers and (unfair) hard knockdowns still there?
I use the version of the game that is on f95zone because I can't afford to buy it, but I was able to complete the game with the HELP of the Cheats DLC that is available for free for the game on Steam because without the cheats. , it's hard

Reactions: will_990

ramadhantakka

Sep 6, 2018
i hope can bring queen and other elven to bonetown cause there's a lot animation update especially creampie, or maybe new update for bonecraft on the future,

btw im still dont understand why girl automatically undress for top/outfit, bottom, and shoes after several time change sex pose, hope i can choose for nude, or not or partial nude on the furure

Reactions: AnLoPoWo and ZeegMo
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes