Blither

Sep 3, 2018
If they would only double the amount of polygons for these models it would be so much better. This game is straight from the 2000's. Fun game, but it's a bit dated on the gfx.
Let's see here, if they were to double the amount and my math is right... carry the one... that would give us a whole 20 polygons! Lol

• Angry
Reactions: ZeegMo and parakep

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i did the console shortcut a long time ago and im just circling back but none of the cheats work

ZeegMo

Mar 26, 2020
You forgot to mention creampies and pregnant girls which, alongside everything else added, kinda look awful not gonna lie. Some of the ugliest and dated textures and models I've seen. I mean it's exciting things they're adding but I guess I expected them to look better.

Take a look, ye horny pirates (be warned tho, it's one of them cancer websites that keep opening up tabs whenever you interact with the video but it's the official link posted by the devs):

Glad to see the devs actually still care for this game, I thought they only released it on steam as a final cash grab and that's it.

Reactions: srg91

ZeegMo

Mar 26, 2020
sadly, not yet.
I will upload as many mod as I can while they are uploaded on workshop, altough it seems some do not show up in the mods folder and dont seem to work on a non-steam copy :(
Did you try this mod?

artur444

Nov 17, 2020
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DOWNOLOAD MODS FOR THAT GAME. I MEAN IN THIS VERSION WE HAVE CHEATS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW HO TO DOWNOLOAD OTHER MODS..... PLZZZZ HELP MEEEE BOYS

• Angry
Reactions: Ghashubar

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If they would only double the amount of polygons for these models it would be so much better. This game is straight from the 2000's. Fun game, but it's a bit dated on the gfx.
well .. i played it for the first time at 2007 and it was at the time of ps3 around .. so i don't think its that dated or "old" .. there's a lot of new games today that has the same gfx style and its totally perfect .. no body seems to complain about

but the real problem with this game is that the controls are suck as hell .. the only reason you might lose in this game is because of the controls .. not because of the difficulty

and also the missions navigation_map is also not very helping .. you still gonna be lost some times and face some dead ends here and there .. i actually got stuck many times in this game and i didn't know where to go next even with the map existing .. if they can fix this 2 problems the game will become a master piece

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to download mods to the game?
it doesn't come with external mods .. it works with cheats .. you can type some passwords and you get the mod works within the game it self ( God health mod - extra money & stuff mod - full horny mod ) and so on ..

juanete35drk

Feb 9, 2018
if you lazy to trip a cheat in here just copythis View attachment 1241357

gamechar.modifyMoney(9999999,1);
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(8,1); <- max ball lvl it's 8
gamechar.modifyBallSize(100,1); <-max ball size it's Idk.
gamechar.setSexBuff(60); <-in sex will max in 60 and no more
gamechar.setFightBuff(50); <- no more point to need more then 50 this games have fix dmg

** can't edit a save file whit "notepad" can see but can't change if you still change it
you will get main character fat and get sex buff and fight buff and weapon random arrow 0-3 point
and get money arrow 1-50$ **

old cheat not working and need more cheat like god mod or one hit kill

how do you use cmd as "Bonetown Shortcut"??

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Hey there, I was snooping around Bontown's Wikipedia page and I saw this was released for Android as well, but for the love of me can't find any apk online. I managed to get my hands only on a pseudo game that offers hints. So my question. Was an actual Android version released?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hey there, I was snooping around Bontown's Wikipedia page and I saw this was released for Android as well, but for the love of me can't find any apk online. I managed to get my hands only on a pseudo game that offers hints. So my question. Was an actual Android version released?
The original Bonetown was out in 2008 and since you haven't found any links to the available android release, you can consider it as dead as of now. I doubt the devs have had ever updated their first game to the relevant OS, and they were more busy with Bonecraft and recent The Second edition. Or when it was available it left unnoticed and nobody pirated it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomGuy

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
The original Bonetown was out in 2018 and since you haven't found any links to the available android release, you can consider it as dead as of now. I doubt the devs have had ever updated their first game to the relevant OS, and they were more busy with Bonecraft and recent The Second edition. Or when it was available it left unnoticed and nobody pirated it.
Was fearful that might have been the case. I am curious what actually happened. I wonder if there is some article or news about it.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Was fearful that might have been the case. I am curious what actually happened. I wonder if there is some article or news about it.
The game had been distributed from their site at that time, I doubt such a niche game had any news coverage, other than their old site. You can check their forum and look around about android version there, just put D-Dub Software in a search engine, it will be in the first column.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
is the steam version DRM free? I can share the last update they did back in December 22, 2022.
Supposedly it was an engine update that helped with Framerate, but honestly the game runs the same.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes