Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Bonetown is an old game but it doesn't look bad with highest graphics. The sexy characters, animations and the stylish cartoony 3D open world are quite special. This game also has the most ethnicities, models (thin, normal, chubby, fat). mature, old and fashion of any adult game. It also has music and voice-acting. The story and objectives are boring though imo. They should develop an updated version in Unreal Engine 5.

level determines which women you can have sex with. It increases by completing missions, making girls orgasm or by wearing outfits. Sex positions are unlocked by talking to hookers and purchasing more positions. Some are only unlocked after completing chapters. You can skip the main game by first creating a character and then choose Fantasy mode in the main menu.

There's and a save file to skip the grind:

In the first map Missionary Beach, if you walk to the west-side there's a street with a concrete wall and 8 floating icons to unlock cheats.

Hey guys, I have FULL SAVE 100% MAX
Here you go
EDIT: if you guys don't know how to add the save file... just go to C:\Users\edris\AppData\Roaming\BoneTown\savegames
then add the save file superman into the savegames folder

into terminal windows
BoneTown.exe -console

Gives you $99999 dollars.vegasbaby(gamechar);
Gives you 100 of each substance and $99999 dollars.alloftheabove(gamechar);
Gives you 100 of each substance.goodtimes(gamechar);
Makes you invincible.godlike(gamechar);
Opens the character creator, where you can make new babes, avatars, etc.CharacterCreator.Toggle
Sets your combat level to the specified number. (I.E. setFightBuff (900);)gamechar.setFightBuff (x);
Sets your stamina level to the specified number. (I.E. setSexBuff (900);)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeegMo and Bloodxdd

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
cultural sensitivity test are impossible to beat, and if you beat it and get the 1st place, i suggest you spend all your fund in lottery.

there's a moment where you need to find black girls but theres no dark skinned girl spawned, not even a tan, just full white and asian

and then the same happen when you tryna find asian girl, non of them spawned

the game would be so much better without this particularly infuriating minigame to taint its value, no its not the "offensive" part that make me mad, its the literal "rng" and the rng isn't even try to be correct

ferkronos

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone know if there is an update for bonecraft or second coming bonecraft or something like that

matrix1573

Oct 19, 2022
I tried to translate the subtitles of the game and found the text file, but the game crashed as soon as I changed it. I think this may be because the dso file of the game subtitle cannot be opened using TXT. Which software should I use?
QQ截图20230313215454.jpg

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
A video preview for the Fetish DLC is now available on the Bonetown steam page. New content shown in the video includes: Extra Vanilla Positions, Anal Masturbation, Handjobs, Lesbian Positions (NPCs), Light BDSM, Footjobs, Gay, Dickgirls, Threesomes, Titfucks, Fisting, Rimjobs, Pegging, Character Creation, New Locations.

Last edited:

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
A video preview for the Fetish DLC is now available on the Bonetown steam page. New content shown in the video includes: Extra Vanilla Positions, Anal Masturbation, Handjobs, Lesbian Positions, Light BDSM, Footjobs, Gay, Dickgirls, Threesomes, Titfucks, Fisting, Rimjobs, Pegging, Character Creation, New Locations.

You forgot to mention creampies and pregnant girls which, alongside everything else added, kinda look awful not gonna lie. Some of the ugliest and dated textures and models I've seen. I mean it's exciting things they're adding but I guess I expected them to look better.

Take a look, ye horny pirates (be warned tho, it's one of them cancer websites that keep opening up tabs whenever you interact with the video but it's the official link posted by the devs):

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ZeegMo
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes