TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm talking about adult games. It's pointless to compare to Vice City.

We already had Sexy Beach 3, School mate, Artificial Girl 3...
bruh, you comparing a newly entry from western to fully growth eastern company? specificialy the JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY? let me remind you that before everything, Japan is the place where all the best game was born. heck even most of the consoles ever been create are from Japan. you can't just compare them like that. and yes, vice city actually the most simular game to compare, with open world element not sandbox, with real game element not just Dating Sim. bruh...

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
After beating the final boss (and seeing the cutscene and credits) the game trows me on Downtown but with Missions 9 and 10 on the map, this is normal? (first time playing this)
1672035139725.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm talking about adult games. It's pointless to compare to Vice City.

We already had Sexy Beach 3, School mate, Artificial Girl 3...
Sexy Beach 3 didn't have better graphics. It had more detailed models, but only one or two in each picture and hardly any background details, no open world or freedom to move, The engine made graphic cards run hot back at the time.

And no, comparing with GTA is absolutely fair, after all that was a game with a lot of money put in which they wanted to look good. And of course like this game it was open world, used similar technology, had a lot of characters on one screen and played a lot smoother than any Sexy Beach game ever did.

I think it's really just the cartoon style that makes you think it has bad graphics. Back when it came out it reminded me alot of Active Dolls, that game has similar visuals, but of course could also focus on one character on screen.

Reactions: Aereon1104

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I decided to give it a go just to see how it was, and what do you know. It still had my modded info in it, lol.

1672124783378.png

Sidenote, it was just as terrible as I remembered, lol. After a few penetrations a few times (preferably with the big girls) I was kinda over it and erased it. Was fun for like 20 minutes though at least.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Really? I completed the campaing in one go and im eager to see some dlc. I just ask for a little more dialogs and voices but is a solid 8.5/10 to me

Reactions: wacek

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
After the "graphical update" the game stopped running on all operating systems, except for win10, which is very strange for an ancient game made for winXP, while the graphics remained the same

Who has performance problems, no matter what video card you have, at least 4090, it's just that the game engine cannot do what the crooked developers want from it:
The main parameter that affects performance is "visible distance", it MUST be set to "very low", this is the standard value of the old game "bontown", at higher values you don't get any image improvement, you only move the fog away, but you lose a lot of performance and get CTD.

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I run it on an RTX 3070 and don't experience any of the issues mentioned above. Even with the low expectations I had, I think I expected it to be a little more updated than it is being how long after the first it was released. I think in my mind I expected the controls, dialogs, graphics, gameplay in general, etc. etc. to all be on par with a newer game than it is. I probably ruined it for myself by wanting more before giving it a chance. Being so, I still like the original better.

Sidenote: I didnt go in and mess with the graphic settings, so it possibly may have been using lower settings that were used on my older computer, but I was thinking the only things it kept was the saved game, not the config. Could be wrong. Would check, but I already erased it.

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
So, is there a reason why Candi isn’t topless in the tutorial sex scene anymore? Not that I’m complaining, she’s hot, but I miss seeing her titties bounce without her bra

sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
why on earth did they make i guess what would be called an updated version? all the screen shots seem to just add more people and thats it. did they fix the combat system? i actually speed ran the original so i know more than anybody should know for this game. i remember the asian chick mission was pretty much impossible without spamming flame breath.

IMO the second game was better, bonecraft i think it was called.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
bruh, you comparing a newly entry from western to fully growth eastern company? specificialy the JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY? let me remind you that before everything, Japan is the place where all the best game was born. heck even most of the consoles ever been create are from Japan. you can't just compare them like that. and yes, vice city actually the most simular game to compare, with open world element not sandbox, with real game element not just Dating Sim. bruh...
stop being an idiot. You compare this to vice city, and complain when I compare with Ai Shoujo? STFU

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
stop being an idiot. You compare this to vice city, and complain when I compare with Ai Shoujo? STFU
Well, Ai Shoujo has nothing in common with this game, Vice City is actually a much better comparison.
Ai Shoujo neither has as many characters as this game, nor a gameplay area comes close. Also it was released over 10 years after Bonetown.

ps: to all parties: In contradiction to the common opinion it is possible to make a point without calling the other a "moron" or "idiot" or whatever. Really now ... grow up, people. Using insults is nothing else a sign of insecurity, neither does it make you cooler or more beautiful or handsome. And it also won't make you look more intelligent, actually quite the contrary.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
yeah, only idiot will compare a game from 2007 with a 2019 game. great job idiot, you show how much idiotic you are without claiming you're idiot.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
did anyone have the classic version ?
i didn't like the new one cuz the console seems not work with all keyboard layout and i tried everything to do it, but people keep sugesting that the console was working.....

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes