Chiniji

Mar 13, 2018
It seems the game folder can't be extracted no matter what I do, it just freezes. I can't even click to have a look inside the zipped folder. Anyone got the same problem? Note that I got the file from pixeldrain. I will try another download link just to make sure.

Edit : Solved. It's not about the download link or computer. It's about the program I used to extract files, tried 7zip instead and it works fine.

Last edited:

drha asdgsad

Jul 12, 2018
Here you go. I knew I had this somewhere.

Console hacks
Press SHIFT + ~ (tilde) to toggle the console window.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
goodTimes(gamechar); - Gives you some drugs
vegasBaby(gamechar); - Gives you some money
godlike(gamechar); - Infinite health
swingingbeef(gamechar); - Maxes out your base ball level and fills the meter.
alloftheabove(gamechar); - Grants all of the effects of the other codes at once.
pauseDaylight(1); - Stops day/night cycle. You may need to do pauseDaylight(false);
pauseDaylight(true); when entering another area.
gamechar.setsexbuff (#) replace # with any number you want
gamechar.setfightbuff (#) repace # with any number you want

Have fun.

Oh and you can mod any of the texture files, like clothes, signs, faces, hair. etc. They are regular old .jpg and .png files. Take them into Gimp, Photoshop, paint or any photo editor and do what ever. Or ... make your own clothes and shit, just keep dimensions same as original.

GL.
perheiro
Shift + ~ doesn't seem to bring up the console. Maybe I'm blind.

Georgedalton

May 21, 2017
The Console Commands were disabled on this version. Instead each level has an area where you can activate the cheats. Here is a picture of the cheats from the first level. cheats.jpg

Reactions: moi69 and Sihy

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Is this runnable in modern operating systems? I remember the original being janky as french toast. Do I need to run this in a WinXP virtual machine?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this runnable in modern operating systems? I remember the original being janky as french toast. Do I need to run this in a WinXP virtual machine?
This is a remake for modern systems, Windows 10 is recommended.

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
i have a hard time seeing the difference in graphics from the first game but maybe im not far into the game yet

Reactions: Ajm

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
i have a hard time seeing the difference in graphics from the first game but maybe im not far into the game yet
I asked the developer on their discord and they said they the only thing was change was behind the scenes. They mainly focused on making the game playable on modern pc's.

Which is unfortunate. They could have taken the time to improve the character models and the town's assets. Sort of a remake. I mean the game is 20 years old and it still looks like a 20 year game. So if you were looking for better looking textures of graphics you are going to disappointed.

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
Wow, I remember the first game. I actually still have it somewhere, haha. There was an editor you can use for HP, max skills, levels, money, etc. etc.

Sadly, this one has an impeccably different art style that is much worse than the first. The first's bad art actually grew on me and I began to like it.... this one however... no. just no. I might try it just because of what it is, but I can't see putting more than 2 days of play on it. I will however play the old one on occasion.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes