srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone knows what that "updated engine" is about?

Here's the link:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Are there any games like this? But better.. like more modern? Played this years ago and i've been looking for something similar ever since.
11-08-22_8-43-48 PM.png
just get sims 4 and mod it heavily lol, there's like 14,000+ sex animations right now, and I JUST made this sim, posed her and everything for this specific image, planning on making a bunny girl harem house, maybe. I always like making harems but I always get new ideas and scrap the old girls and make new ones.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Yes there is. It's been so long since I played this game that I can't remember how. However I saved my original game along with tons of mods and cheats. I will dig into that and see if I can find this. In the meantime check out the D-Dub forum. There is some decent content on modding.
All of the mods seem to have disappeared from there. Most of the threads that might have contained it are now under a deleted user and the post seemingly now all gibberish and Thai? dont know if i missed something but damn.

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
i dont know why but i have lags.fps is around 20 on low.i guess that 1060 is more than enough
"EDIT"Found the reason .My laptop was using integrated video card in this game.After switching all works much better

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
there was some news about an update engine optimization on patreon
anyone has more details or can share the updates?

That was the only thing devs announced. I don't know when we will see the update. I guess sometime next year, maybe if lucky. Or probably by the time of a Third Coming when they reboot the game again; since they been basically radio silent and haven't said anything else of the WIP of all this 'new content' that is suppose to be on the way.

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017

That was the only thing devs announced. I don't know when we will see the update. I guess sometime next year, maybe if lucky. Or probably by the time of a Third Coming when they reboot the game again; since they been basically radio silent and haven't said anything else of the WIP of all this 'new content' that is suppose to be on the way.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
All of the mods seem to have disappeared from there. Most of the threads that might have contained it are now under a deleted user and the post seemingly now all gibberish and Thai? dont know if i missed something but damn.
Here you go. I knew I had this somewhere.

You can rename the textures in the chicks files to change their skins. (Example) make copies of all the devil
textures and rename the copies to the same name as all the textures for the black chicks then all
the black chicks will have the satan’s girlfriend skin. You may make all the white chicks in to angels
and all the black chicks into devils. You can modify the body types of female NPCs by renaming the
dtm and dcm file names.
This is how you do it. Take all the hot chick files. Copy them to a different folder and name them
fatty and athletic the files are the accessories in the data chicks characters/dwc folder. You're not
done yet now do the same to the accessory folders for the chicks each dtm file dress i.e.
tshirthot.dtm renames into tshirtfatty.dtm
Do this with all the accessory dtm files don’t forget the loads folder as well. Takes something like 30
minutes to do. Then copy them back to their original file folders. And now all you got is hot chicks
walking around to fuck.

Here are the console cheats that can be a lot of fun.

Console hacks
Press SHIFT + ~ (tilde) to toggle the console window.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
goodTimes(gamechar); - Gives you some drugs
vegasBaby(gamechar); - Gives you some money
godlike(gamechar); - Infinite health
swingingbeef(gamechar); - Maxes out your base ball level and fills the meter.
alloftheabove(gamechar); - Grants all of the effects of the other codes at once.
pauseDaylight(1); - Stops day/night cycle. You may need to do pauseDaylight(false);
pauseDaylight(true); when entering another area.
gamechar.setsexbuff (#) replace # with any number you want
gamechar.setfightbuff (#) repace # with any number you want

Have fun.

Oh and you can mod any of the texture files, like clothes, signs, faces, hair. etc. They are regular old .jpg and .png files. Take them into Gimp, Photoshop, paint or any photo editor and do what ever. Or ... make your own clothes and shit, just keep dimensions same as original.

GL.
perheiro

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Here you go. I knew I had this somewhere.

You can rename the textures in the chicks files to change their skins. (Example) make copies of all the devil
textures and rename the copies to the same name as all the textures for the black chicks then all
the black chicks will have the satan’s girlfriend skin. You may make all the white chicks in to angels
and all the black chicks into devils. You can modify the body types of female NPCs by renaming the
dtm and dcm file names.
This is how you do it. Take all the hot chick files. Copy them to a different folder and name them
fatty and athletic the files are the accessories in the data chicks characters/dwc folder. You're not
done yet now do the same to the accessory folders for the chicks each dtm file dress i.e.
tshirthot.dtm renames into tshirtfatty.dtm
Do this with all the accessory dtm files don’t forget the loads folder as well. Takes something like 30
minutes to do. Then copy them back to their original file folders. And now all you got is hot chicks
walking around to fuck.

Here are the console cheats that can be a lot of fun.

Console hacks
Press SHIFT + ~ (tilde) to toggle the console window.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
goodTimes(gamechar); - Gives you some drugs
vegasBaby(gamechar); - Gives you some money
godlike(gamechar); - Infinite health
swingingbeef(gamechar); - Maxes out your base ball level and fills the meter.
alloftheabove(gamechar); - Grants all of the effects of the other codes at once.
pauseDaylight(1); - Stops day/night cycle. You may need to do pauseDaylight(false);
pauseDaylight(true); when entering another area.
gamechar.setsexbuff (#) replace # with any number you want
gamechar.setfightbuff (#) repace # with any number you want

Have fun.

Oh and you can mod any of the texture files, like clothes, signs, faces, hair. etc. They are regular old .jpg and .png files. Take them into Gimp, Photoshop, paint or any photo editor and do what ever. Or ... make your own clothes and shit, just keep dimensions same as original.

GL.
perheiro
Thanks a bunch! I love modding graphics in games and changing things almost as much as playing the games.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks a bunch! I love modding graphics in games and changing things almost as much as playing the games.
So do I, I extract the images from a game I download (renpy games mostly) and go through them all before I ever click the exe. I change a lot of them just for shits and giggles mostly because I love doing it. My favorite is to swap someone I know's face with a character in the game. Usually some girl I know or would like to know. :p

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
1671765191696.png
You guys asked for the game to run faster on your computers, and we listened.

We've been working hard to make major changes to the core of our engine and integrate much newer technology. What this means for you is an
improved framerate, better graphics, faster loading times, Steam Deck support
, and all around better compatibility with more systems.

You don't have to do anything to get the updated engine--it should happen automatically when you log into Steam. All of your save games still work.
The only thing that could be a problem is if you have Steam Workshop Mods installed
. If you do, we suggest you delete all of the contents of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BoneTown\workshop folder before running the game.

This update will also help BoneTown continue on into the future, which is especially important since something new and big is coming--the Fetish DLC. Get ready for tons of new sex, 20+ new levels to enjoy it in, and lots more of the crazy BoneTown antics you know and love.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BoneTownTheSecondComingEdition-1.0Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2256501
You guys asked for the game to run faster on your computers, and we listened.

We've been working hard to make major changes to the core of our engine and integrate much newer technology. What this means for you is an
improved framerate, better graphics, faster loading times, Steam Deck support
, and all around better compatibility with more systems.

You don't have to do anything to get the updated engine--it should happen automatically when you log into Steam. All of your save games still work.
The only thing that could be a problem is if you have Steam Workshop Mods installed
. If you do, we suggest you delete all of the contents of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BoneTown\workshop folder before running the game.

This update will also help BoneTown continue on into the future, which is especially important since something new and big is coming--the Fetish DLC. Get ready for tons of new sex, 20+ new levels to enjoy it in, and lots more of the crazy BoneTown antics you know and love.

nice fps boost, but is it me or the lip sync is terrible now?

edit: also trojans detected with virus scans :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes