iguzin

Dec 17, 2020
Here is Patreon. NOTE: I don't know if this is true.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
“If my dick had a dick and that dick had a dick as well, your dick would still be smaller than that” I cracked up on that line :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: srg91

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
so did anywone figure out how too use a controller? its says in control setting device not detected no matter what i do even if my controler is hooked up

Reactions: Locotomia23

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
New update plz <3
There is new update with DlC that ads new sex poses and maybe something more , i don't have patreon access sory

Reactions: Schlongenberger

Tom Galla

Mar 13, 2018
Hey does running this game do anything to Steam? I see that it has steam.dll's and was just wondering if they're needed to run the game, or if they're used to bypass something on Steam's end. I wanna play this game but dont want Steam detecting it or announcing that I'm playing it lol

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I finished the game and I didn't find the boss that unlocks the punch, where is it?
On the (Mushroom Island) access is hidden behind penthouse with" sigma girls " they were called meaby , prepare for lots of jumping and fighting the music is annoying after some time but there are the best girls in game , try to find Satan Wife to fuck and get a weapon ,use mushrooms to be untouchable because Satan is spamming fist power mowe which is devastating damage

Reactions: JoshXD

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
On the (Mushroom Island) access is hidden behind penthouse with" sigma girls " they were called meaby , prepare for lots of jumping and fighting the music is annoying after some time but there are the best girls in game , try to find Satan Wife to fuck and get a weapon ,use mushrooms to be untouchable because Satan is spamming fist power mowe which is devastating damage
Definitely agreed - I would add that I also like to stand on the battlements and electrify him with frogs from above.
... Never thought I would make this statement, but it all makes sense in context, aye? :ROFLMAO:

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
There was a progress update released on Steam a few days ago if anyone is interested. It will still be some time before they release an engine optimization update and eventually the Fetish DLC

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's a shame he doesn't release anywhere but on Steam. I would grab a GOG version instantly.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a possibility to give all girls , certain size of breasts and ass ?

example : All girls have bigest breasts and ass or smalest breasts and ass

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a possibility to give all girls , certain size of breasts and ass ?

example : All girls have bigest breasts and ass or smalest breasts and ass
Yes there is. It's been so long since I played this game that I can't remember how. However I saved my original game along with tons of mods and cheats. I will dig into that and see if I can find this. In the meantime check out the D-Dub forum. There is some decent content on modding.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Garee

Feb 23, 2022
I downloaded the latest version of the game for free, is there any way I can make my controller work on this thing? I tried big picture and everything it doesn't seem to work.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes