hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Everytime we stray further from God.
Whenever I go more than a few days without jerkin it, I get strange desires to fuck things I never would have before.

"A world where crack makes you run quicker, weed lets you jump higher," :alien::ROFLMAO:
hello .. can i ask what is the name of the game in ur sigs in the right side pls? thanks

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
all i want to know is can you can cream pie and cum down bitches throats. Is that in the game yet?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
all i want to know is can you can cream pie and cum down bitches throats. Is that in the game yet?
No its not , they make a lot promises but it looks like they won't make them a reality.
Thats why they add ability to make your own mods on Steam for people.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
BoneTown: The Second Coming Edition v18.10.2021

Is this the update on the site? or newer/older

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
so i beat the game and still dont have final (crack) power and dunno how to get bong in downtown tower ;/ any ideas ?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
so i beat the game and still dont have final (crack) power and dunno how to get bong in downtown tower ;/ any ideas ?
Take a closer look at tower around the bong tower , you need High jump from the bong and Crack dash .(not the attached ones that's a bait), jump from tower to tower .

( jump on tower , then on a window in another tower , then on top of another , then on the bong tower XD )

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Console commands doesn't work for me, i try to input the code and get "syntax error input"

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
New changes ?
Becouse i red somwchere that they planing on adding crempies and swalowing to the game (finaly)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Alright, after painfully downloading the game file from AnonFiles for 6 hours, I've successfully uploaded a copy on .

Flagging my comment to update the OP downloads.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Jserickcq

Aug 27, 2021
I bought it on steam, the truth is I think I regret it, because the creators are only half of those who made the game, and they don't have so many ideas, they have been doing nothing for 1 month with it, and they are only with the patreon open to get money, I want to think that they will add new areas, or something like that, new drugs or areas of practice and challenges, but I do not know

iguzin

Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest version on SKIDROW

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes