HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
I got a glitch when the protagonist tries to have vaginal sex, it became blowjob instead everytime.
Know how to fix?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Bonetown updated July 16

BALANCE CHANGES:

We have added a 1 in 40 chance of characters becoming Wild Card Characters. A Wild Card Character is one whose looks don't match what's going on behind the scenes. What that means is that a girl intended to be a level 10 hot chick, now still looks like a level 10 hot chick, but will actually be a low level, and easier to get with. This goes both ways, though. Now some low level girls, might not be in the mood, and are going to say 'No' to you, even if your balls are big enough. The same goes with the guys, meaning some wimpy looking dudes, might be hiding some whoop-ass.

We have also added a balance to Chapter 10 and the four stages of getting the chicken wing. Now, you will only have to do 4 stages if you are playing on Hard, 3 stage on Medium, and 2 stages on Easy. We hope this makes this mission more enjoyable, and less of a hassle.

Reactions: parakep

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Where's Satan's wife, I swear I'm running around the mushroom marsh and I can't find her, I already beat him

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes