GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Sometimes when running down the street the guy just stops and runs in place. Then the game crashes.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Add only Crack file rar pls. Download all 3+Gb for Mb old file it's .....-_-

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
the game won't even open for me, I tried running has administrator but still doesn't work
If you're running the game on Windows 10 sometimes it blocks executable files downloaded online so you can't open them even as admin. You should check the properties of the Bonetown.exe file and see if there's an option to Unblock it just in case it's doing that.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
umm need help, console ain't working

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018
If you're running the game on Windows 10 sometimes it blocks executable files downloaded online so you can't open them even as admin. You should check the properties of the Bonetown.exe file and see if there's an option to Unblock it just in case it's doing that.
I tried to, but it wasn't block and its still not working, I'll try to redownload and see if its works

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
game randomly crashes to desktop, any fix?
Reduce view distance to at least medium and turn both spawning settings to their lowest. You'll still crash randomly but they will be less frequent. Pretty sure the game has a memory leak but someone mentioned earlier in the thread that character spawning may be another culprit of the random crashing.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Maybe back in 2008 I could tolerate the lame Leisure Suit Larry goofball sex humor and being forced to endure ugly characters to get to the "hot" ones. At this point, there are just too many better games that don't feel like they are developed by 14 year olds.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes