andre_noelfry

May 26, 2020
Okay, I still don't understand how to open the console for cheats. Some help plijzzzz
bruh, just make new shortcut on bonetown.exe, right click properties on new shortcut you see target: C:\BoneTown\BoneTown\BoneTown.exe add -console now the target name should be (C:\BoneTown\BoneTown\BoneTown.exe -console) apply and ok launch the game shortcut and walla CMD console automatically open with the game

Reactions: Astral Aeon

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
bruh, just make new shortcut on bonetown.exe, right click properties on new shortcut you see target: C:\BoneTown\BoneTown\BoneTown.exe add -console now the target name should be (C:\BoneTown\BoneTown\BoneTown.exe -console) apply and ok launch the game shortcut and walla CMD console automatically open with the game
Ahhh! I extracted the game outside of C drive. Hence I couldn't change it. Thanks, now it works.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I recently found that for a lot of these chapter end fights, you NEED to use the 'power moves'. I was doing the Native American quest, and I kept getting my butt kicked. They just patched it so that the mushrooms make you immune to stuns, so I thought I'd try it again... then remembered you can use any drugs on this mission.

I had previously posted about using the beer bottle power move to stun the enemy long enough to run for it. I hadn't tried it before, but the pot power move is even more powerful, stunning enemies for a longer time. That helps with a lot of the missions.

Also, they released a 'cheat DLC' on Steam, but I have no idea how to use it. When I installed it, it just launched the game.
---
Nevermind, I found it. some sort of floating spade symbol that lets you turn on cheats.

Last edited:

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I recently found that for a lot of these chapter end fights, you NEED to use the 'power moves'. I was doing the Native American quest, and I kept getting my butt kicked. They just patched it so that the mushrooms make you immune to stuns, so I thought I'd try it again... then remembered you can use any drugs on this mission.

I had previously posted about using the beer bottle power move to stun the enemy long enough to run for it. I hadn't tried it before, but the pot power move is even more powerful, stunning enemies for a longer time. That helps with a lot of the missions.

Also, they released a 'cheat DLC' on Steam, but I have no idea how to use it. When I installed it, it just launched the game.
---
Nevermind, I found it. some sort of floating spade symbol that lets you turn on cheats.
I just smoke alot of crack and just book it

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Does only hookers have big tits or there is a random chance of meeting a lady with big tits ???

Adding fully customizable girls to have fun with would be cool :D

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
I'm sorry, I did a typo. I meant "you CAN'T use any drugs on this mission." It is because the chief wants your body to be pure...
for that mission u can still use power moves and move quickly with crackhead punch(if you enabled cheats to have it already im not sure when u actually get it in the story) i just crackhead punched myself to the guy then spam peyote stun, grab the shit and crackhead punch my way back. its very useful on that mission and on hills / elevated surfaces like u can go up a hill fast and if u jump off a cliff or elevated surface and punch u go far and enemies have trouble keeping up when u fly over an entire building lmao. and for the 2nd part of that mission i just crackhead punch to the top of the hill to beat the race and stand like in front of the lady for me to trigger the timer and when people finally reach the top u can just spam fire breath and they will run away/in circles and come back to same position over and over

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I recently found that for a lot of these chapter end fights, you NEED to use the 'power moves'.
It was mandatory in the 2008 version, even more so here. Two strategies should get you through the game:
Do you have to defend an npc? Spam the whiskey flamethrower.
Outnumbered? Use the lightning power and follow up with the fart throw. If you have a few guys lined up it's better to spam the fart throw just as they recover from the previous throw. This completely shuts down almost every enemy in the game and is especially powerful against other power move using characters as they can sometimes get off a move in between light attacks or during a heavy attack wind up.

Of course now that mushrooms make you invincible as well as unflinchable (except to other power moves) it may be better to just chug shrooms and spam power attacks but I haven't played that version yet.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like Lila look alike isn't in it either. Lila being the flagship girl from the past Loading screens. Dunno if she appears in these loading screens as loading looks like pages. But in the old Bonetown she was Blonde that spawn naked in two places. One being apartment upstairs in Gonbocho or whatever Heights and other she was in Theatre in Downtown. But Downtown theatre isn't open in this version.

Also unsure if the robot girls are in this one. I haven't really looked, but they both should be in Downtown as well.

Someone already said angel was missing and I haven't seen the clouds at night in Downtown for her either.

But Satan's wife was in this as I found her. Was tricky getting to her. Easiest way is to have high level bong and jump on one of the shrooms just outside the town from Satan fight. There is bridge and there are some shrooms you can jump on. You should see a place uptop if you jump and fist launch yourself to her. I am sure there is probably another route, but that was easiest I had getting to her.

To put it simple directions: Bridge > 'Town' > Satan. Just back track over the bridge, you literally don't have to go far. Super jump on tallest shroom close in vicinity of that bridge(outside of the town not inside of town. You know you in right area if you had to fight the two people guarding bridge. If you pass that vicinity-> town you in wrong area) Off to the side you will see a hill(once you are one of the tall shrooms) and you can jump from there if you have high enough jump+super dash will carry you across. (Again there is probably another route that will take you there, but I found this fastest and easiest method.)

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Anything to do at the pyramid in the water? The one near James T. Jerk. In fact, since your character can't swim (at all, and can't breathe when jumping above water) and all waterways (and some water fountains?) seem to be twenty feet deep, is there anything hiding in the water in any areas? I've seen shallow water you could walk across, but it seems (so far) that anytime you go underwater, you are 'off course'.

I had a dickens of a time trying to jump up those clouds in the first one. I'd be happier if there were girls hiding in easier to reach locations. You can find a nun at the reservation. Unfortunately, it is just a costume with no custom dialog.

What is your favorite character to play as? I've been grabbing security guy from the second mission since he is 10/10, but I also often wind up swapping people instead of weapons, so I accidentally changed into Capt. Jerk when I tried to pick up the lightsaber.

Also, I found that the robot girl is still in the game at the regular location for one of the best weapons in the game (+10 Robot Leg).

In the original, I think the game had twins or something? I noticed that the Steam version had three (out of a total nine) cards featuring sisters. I just ran into one of the named characters for mission 8 or 9? It was Britney, but there wasn't any mention of Tiffany in that mission. That were one of the Sister cards sets, so I'm not sure if it is in the game or just a popular fetish that they put in the cards for marketing.

BTW- checking out the Achievements, I found one that was stupider then usual. If you leave the game running for about 42 days (1000 hours), you get an achievement... yay? Other achievements seem broken, like it says I've done a LOT more drugs than I have. For example, Frogger is supposed to track how many frogs you've used (you get it at 26 frogs), and it correctly states 0. However, Licking for a Prince is the same thing, but for a max of 250 frogs, and it thinks I've done 27. Master Frog Finder (750) thinks I've used 251 frogs. I've only even found about 50 so far. So a lot of the stats appear to be broken.

Also, while the save game transfers over, I noticed some of the cheevos for the early game aren't triggered because I played it on the downloaded version. I may have to start again on another save file to get those, if I'm concerned about cheevos at all, which some of these are so stupid, I might just forget about it.

Also, for characters, I switched from Capt. Jerk to Arnie.

Last edited:

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I kept crashing at specific parts of certain missions. The only way around it was setting all my settings to low. i got a beast of a pc too.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes