Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone else run the game with a lot of lag? I have 6gb of ram and I tried the original version and it ran fine, but in this version it gives me a lot of fps drops

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Installing DXVK through winetricks fixed that for me, now it looks and runs only as awful as the developers intended. I used the Lutris 5.4 build of Wine, didn't check any others.
Thanks for the hint. That did it. It runs smoothly. Light+Shadow at medium everything else at max.

(DXVK was already installed of course. But it seems a random reinstall now and then is needed to get the true Windows feeling.)

Reactions: Fsfdss

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
So I managed to finish this awfully hard game even on easy despite crashed on last mission (I crashed twice) just by abusing the smoke power for every combo you make and they can`t fight back

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
If y`all are crying at the 2nd mission, wait until you need to get that fucking beer from the mexican 3 times and the chicken from the fighting men in black 3 times again

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
I have a question. Say that you did put in a cheat in the first version or this virion and you want to get rid of it, how do you do that, please?

Last edited:

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
Completed the game yesterday, so here's a complete save file for anyone who wants to run around with high stats and all of the positions and abilities unlocked, and also the Ron Towers side mission completed. In this save you start with the Ron Jeremy model in the Homeland trailer park, and can replay all of the missions from the markers on the map or do whatever else is on offer in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890 View attachment 1244890

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
What a classic, decent nostalgia from this.

But going by the comments, this "remaster" if it can even be called that is nothing more than a janky cash grab... no modding support and nothing interesting added so I guess I'll pass.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes