Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I saw a comment about a guy with a pretty good pc complaining about the game going at 10 fps, is the game pretty demanding? i remember playing bonecraft and i could play it no problem without a gpu and a 2 core proccessor

Edit: my pc has:
-Intel g1620
-4gb ram
The game graphics don't look that demanding, but it can be pretty badly optimised

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
As with the initial version of the game, Bonetown is a 32bit application (Will only utilize 2GBs of ram unless you apply the 4GB patch posted a few pages ago) and isn't demanding at all unless you haven't upgraded your computer since 2005. Any issues occurring for people are likely due to problems with the game engine itself.

Here are this game's listed system requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
wish there was a console command to get back the sex positions that go missing after every mission xd

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
wish there was a console command to get back the sex positions that go missing after every mission xd
Wait for the update(if it gets release here as mentioned it supposedly corrects the lock/removal of poses.)

Or try what someone else said that after beating the game you can redo missions to reunlock the poses. (I haven't tested that myself as I stopped playing at 10th chapter when I found out I lost everything.)

Or you can try the save someone posted up. I dunno if it is really full save, I haven't tested that either.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Now the game "forgot" that I completed chapter 1 through 7...... ><
I read someplace in this thread how to fix something regarding these lines, but I don't know what to search for.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
Wait for the update(if it gets release here as mentioned it supposedly corrects the lock/removal of poses.)

Or try what someone else said that after beating the game you can redo missions to reunlock the poses. (I haven't tested that myself as I stopped playing at 10th chapter when I found out I lost everything.)

Or you can try the save someone posted up. I dunno if it is really full save, I haven't tested that either.
if they post the update here i hope its as simple as dragging my save file around bc after i finished chapter 10 i am basically in same boat as u i didnt bother looking at that full save and i dont feel like re doing missions like that other guy said either lmao i failed the RJ towers mission and was looking up other bonus content on the web and was sad to see random stuff is taken out like the theater etc hopefully those are in the update too

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
LOL... I went crazy trying to get that cheat to work in the old game until I figured it out. I posted in an old forum about it so others wouldn't have to feel as dumb as I did.
It's one of those funny things where even the slightest bare minimum of coding knowledge works against you because you always assume anything generic like gamechar is a placeholder for a name variable. I was tempted to make the same mistake before I decided that simplest answer is probably the correct one.

Reactions: beanlord

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
if they post the update here i hope its as simple as dragging my save file around bc after i finished chapter 10 i am basically in same boat as u i didnt bother looking at that full save and i dont feel like re doing missions like that other guy said either lmao i failed the RJ towers mission and was looking up other bonus content on the web and was sad to see random stuff is taken out like the theater etc hopefully those are in the update too
The appdata should be in same location so you don't have to move save file around. I had the old bonetown game and my saves were still in with this mess pool of an 'updated game.'

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Some versions of the Old Bonetown games saves files could be edited with Windows Wordpad. But the new games save can be edited and saved with Wordpad but the game doesn't show that as being a valid game save file.

Jisu Hwang

Oct 4, 2017
This game has memory leaks and will often CTD.
I suggest you guys use 4GB PAtcher for the exe. And patch it.
Also keep people spawn to medium at most. Texture can be high.
SHADOWS AT LOW.

Attachment is 4GB patch for those needing.

EDIT: Put the patcher where BONETOWN.EXE is. and click on the patcher to do it's thing. After it's done, use the .exe normally.
Fixed the crashes for me thanks

PS: try to set the settings to the "left side" in the options menu and yeah im good

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
any one know how to fix the black screen error on the last cutscene? i cant see anything when it loads the last cutscene and then it just stays that way.

EDIT: I installed the 4GB patch and it loads normally now.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Full save. Borrowed Sushidudes and sped run through it to the end. Hopefully everything should be unlocked. I had to buy poses(so I don't know if you have to rebuy them or if they all auto unlocked. Everything is green on my end.)

Also in the Dream/gallery room. You can actually select different poses with event girl. The only one that doesn't work is the crackhead one. But to do this, you have to be a bit away when you tab for the 'scene,' selection and then do the ask for sex. Do not be up close to them. This should trigger it like every other scene, allowing you to cycle through unlock poses(minus the crackhead, for some reason she just sits.) I don't know if any other girls are broke. The drunk blonde, the trailor park people, the Native all worked like this as I went through them. I didn't try all, but would assume most(if not all) should work similar.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Full save. Borrowed Sushidudes and sped run through it to the end. Hopefully everything should be unlocked. I had to buy poses(so I don't know if you have to rebuy them or if they all auto unlocked. Everything is green on my end.)

Also in the Dream/gallery room. You can actually select different poses with event girl. The only one that doesn't work is the crackhead one. But to do this, you have to be a bit away when you tab for the 'scene,' selection and then do the ask for sex. Do not be up close to them. This should trigger it like every other scene, allowing you to cycle through unlock poses(minus the crackhead, for some reason she just sits.) I don't know if any other girls are broke. The drunk blonde, the trailor park people, the Native all worked like this as I went through them. I didn't try all, but would assume most(if not all) should work similar.
All of them do work similar but some of them ends up being a bit wonky to hear. Like the twins for example, Tina (I think Tina is the purple haired one?)'s audio seems to be recorded in conjunction with her twin's so solo sex with her winds up playing both of their voices. It's really....creepy. Amy's is fine though so I guess her recording was first and then Tina started after.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes