leben6

Feb 3, 2018
A few more commands for the console:
gamechar.modifyBallSize(10,0); (restore your balls level)
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,0); (restore health)
gamechar.setJumpOverride(x); (modify your jump height, without weed, add to use this for the last mission since you are stuck if you don't get all the pipes before)

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
this game has hints of incest lmao
1st i noticed was mc has some voicelines "wow even my little sister doesnt do that"
and 2nd i noticed was them making 2 "sisters" 69 eachother

LokRE

May 15, 2019
There is a new update

"BUG FIX:

We were made aware of a bug where people were losing all of their unlocked sex positions. We got to the bottom of it and fixed it. So you should now never lose the sex positions you have unlocked.

NEW FEATURE:

While we were doing this, we decided to also implement an idea that was given to us by someone in the Community. Before now, in cinematic sex you could only do the sex position you had just unlocked, but someone said, "why not all of our unlocked sex positions?" We thought about that, and decided it was a good idea. We couldn't put it everywhere, but where we could, you can now cycle through your unlocked sex positions while having sex with girls at the end of missions"

JBlake

Nov 25, 2020
could anyone re post the download link? mega were missing files and couldn't use the rest due error in the server :censored:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So the movie theater never become accessible in this version?
And no "stairway to heaven" to fuck the angel as well? (i don't really mind, it was hellish)
There is a pipe i really cannot find in downtown. According to the map it should be on top of a building. But i can't find a way to reach that place.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This game has memory leaks and will often CTD.
I suggest you guys use 4GB PAtcher for the exe. And patch it.
Also keep people spawn to medium at most. Texture can be high.
SHADOWS AT LOW.

Attachment is 4GB patch for those needing.

EDIT: Put the patcher where BONETOWN.EXE is. and click on the patcher to do it's thing. After it's done, use the .exe normally.
I applied this and now the exe wants to access the internet?
I promptly denied this of course.
Also a shortcut with the -console flag on which worked previously doesn't work any more. I.e. the game wont start.
I'm having horrendous FPS and also CTD and was hoping your fix would mend(fix hehe) that.

Lucius616

Sep 2, 2018
Buggy and Broken?? Maybe it's time to change your pc mate because i don't know where it's broken or buggy.

You know that you have the game for free here so what's the point of talking about money?? IT'S FREE you don't pay shit for this game so if its so broken or buggy time to unstall and move on.
i7 9700k rtx 2070s 16gb ram
What do I need to change?

Games sell for money never mind that here you get it for free!

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I already said this game has memory leaks and will CTD, not to mention it's 32bit architecture. It has nothing to do with good or bad PC.

To minimize CTD limit the spawn rate of NPC and set shadows to low. Textures can be high (I mean you kinda need it to enjoy what little this game has).
Stop bickering. Most of the CTD comes from bad pathways. So LIMIT THE NUMBER OF NPC.

And btw game is broken hot mess.

Reactions: t727

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I applied this and now the exe wants to access the internet?
I promptly denied this of course.
Also a shortcut with the -console flag on which worked previously doesn't work any more. I.e. the game wont start.
I'm having horrendous FPS and also CTD and was hoping your fix would mend(fix hehe) that.
PAtch only helps with resource allocation for texture, so you can have crisp textures. Nothing else.
So if you have stuttering, it's mostly engine problem. Turn off the sync. Texture tearing is least of your problems. And honestly you'll never achieve it with this broken potato. Turn shadows off (or low).
Game ask for firewall exception originally, it's not a patch doing. Limit the distance view to med. If you still have stutter, then lower spawn rate even lower. All the issues comes from AI pathing and they will often spawn on each other and brake the game. You won't even see it, because game engine spawns the pathway and object first, then loads up the texture.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Suggestions.
Thanks!
However it didn't help much.
I'm going to have some more tries, I've endured crappier shit even though it was a long time ago.

For anyone wondering, this is the correct command for the character creator thing
CharacterCreator.Toggle(gamechar);

How it works, don't ask because it wasn't very intuitive..

• Sad
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone please tell me hoe to use cheats
when u have console just type a cheat in here
Cheat list from
leben6 and zyek

gamechar.modifyMoney(9999999,1);
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(100,1);
gamechar.modifyBallSize(8,1);
gamechar.setSexBuff(60);
gamechar.setFightBuff(50);
gamechar.modifyBallSize(10,10);
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,1);
gamechar.setJumpOverride(1); <<< not working if U change it's you can't jump anymore need save and load to fix
CharacterCreator.Toggle(1);

30744.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MArcx

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
add two cheat
gamechar.modifystamina(1,1); - in sex only if u run out stamina
gamechar.modifyspeed(3,1); - u will run faster

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes