Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of the game for free, is there any way I can make my controller work on this thing? I tried big picture and everything it doesn't seem to work.
Probably not. It's a problem people who bought the game have had for a long time too.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of the game for free, is there any way I can make my controller work on this thing? I tried big picture and everything it doesn't seem to work.
You have to disable Steam input in properties in the steam library. And make sure you have DualShock 4 controller or Xbox controller. That's the only way I got it to work.

Garee

Feb 23, 2022
You have to disable Steam input in properties in the steam library. And make sure you have DualShock 4 controller or Xbox controller. That's the only way I got it to work.
I downloaded the game illegally tho I dont own the steam version
I tried running it thru steam and yeah nah it still doesnt work

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I downloaded the game illegally tho I dont own the steam version
I tried running it thru steam and yeah nah it still doesnt work
Don't run it through steam. In fact, make sure Steam is not running at all. That crap they implemented messes everything up that runs outiside.
And use one of the gamepads he listed or at least compatibles. Any gamepad that implement the XBox Standard should be fine.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
There's a new message on Steam from the developers asking for potential names for the stores surrounding the Fetish DLC that will sell you new positions. The stores will be based on the following fetish types:

- Futa
- Big Beautiful Women
- BDSM / S&M
- Gay
- Lesbian
- Gangbang (lots of guys, one girl)
- Orgy (lots of girls and guys)
- Body Part Sex (Foot and Titties)
- Creampie

Mar 13, 2019
D-Dub developed a Tiger Woods affair parody video game in 2010. It's based on Bonetown. They also developed a demo with the SoCal Glamour Girl's. I also added a little flash game they made. Thought I would share them with my f95 family.

View attachment 1826313
The things I can find on here as a Tiger fan amuses me. I wonder where's gonna be the Phil Mickelson gambling addiction game.

Reactions: perheiro

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how do i run the game?
Buy a PC with Windows
Download the game
(optional) download and install some antivirus software if you downloaded malware instead of the game
(optional) download and install a download manager like JDownloader to make sure you don't download some malware instead
(optional) Download the game again, this time with a download manager.
Extract to a location you have write access to
run the .exe file

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Almost finished the first mission and it crashed for no reason. Is this going to happen a lot?
It can be very hit or miss. I only had a couple crashes at the beginning but some people have many more issues. Best bet is to save very often if it ends up being a constant issue.

Reactions: QuickBob

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Are there any games like this? But better.. like more modern? Played this years ago and i've been looking for something similar ever since.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are there any games like this? But better.. like more modern? Played this years ago and i've been looking for something similar ever since.
Not really. Hardly anyone dares to go into 3D. Most games are just VMs with prerendered images.
There are only few adult 3D games: this one, Houseparty, The Vikings Daughter and The Last Barbarian for example.
While the latter two share certain similarities, the first two are quite unique.
And of course there's Leisure Suit Larry.

Reactions: Creiz and GabeyPooh

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
The Sims series if you heavily mod it. :KEK:
LOL true haha

Not really. Hardly anyone dares to go into 3D. Most games are just VMs with prerendered images.
There are only few adult 3D games: this one, Houseparty, The Vikings Daughter and The Last Barbarian for example.
While the latter two share certain similarities, the first two are quite unique.
And of course there's Leisure Suit Larry.
Oh wow, haven't heard of any of those lol. I will definitely check them out, thank you.

Reactions: Nemo56

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Do you need to use "Bonetown.exe" -console

or without the quotation Bonetown.exe -console

for it to work?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you need to use "Bonetown.exe" -console

or without the quotation Bonetown.exe -console

for it to work?
The quotes are only needed if there are blank spaces in the path.

This is ok:
c:\MyPrograms\Bonetown\Bonetown.exe -console

For these you need quotes
"c:\MyPrograms\Bonetown\Bone Town.exe" -console
"c:\My Programs\Bonetown\Bonetown.exe" -console

The quotes cause the operating system to treat what's whitin the quotes as one term, instead of seeing the part after the space character as argument for the part before the space character.

Last edited:

phdd

Oct 26, 2017
is there any way to only have hot chicks? i tried renaming in chicks file but i dont get it

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
is there any way to only have hot chicks? i tried renaming in chicks file but i dont get it
Ohhhhhhh brother or sister

It's possible and renaming chicks files is only a beginning , there is all sorts of things that you not only need to rename , but swap files and rename them .

Personally i spend couple of hours doing that with guide that you can find somewhere , so i can approve that it works but not worth the time .

Meaby now there is a mode or in the future will be

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes