row5h5

Dec 22, 2022
warnig dowload at your own rick no joke i saw the data storage trading with my system this sad guy upload this game bone city evallina

peralta212

Aug 15, 2021
View attachment 2256501
You guys asked for the game to run faster on your computers, and we listened.

We've been working hard to make major changes to the core of our engine and integrate much newer technology. What this means for you is an
improved framerate, better graphics, faster loading times, Steam Deck support
, and all around better compatibility with more systems.

You don't have to do anything to get the updated engine--it should happen automatically when you log into Steam. All of your save games still work.
The only thing that could be a problem is if you have Steam Workshop Mods installed
. If you do, we suggest you delete all of the contents of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BoneTown\workshop folder before running the game.

This update will also help BoneTown continue on into the future, which is especially important since something new and big is coming--the Fetish DLC. Get ready for tons of new sex, 20+ new levels to enjoy it in, and lots more of the crazy BoneTown antics you know and love.

How does the fetish dlc work? I downloaded with the link on the first page but I can't find the character data

DADDY FU91862

Aug 10, 2018
Thank you!...Had this game back in 2008 (i think). Thank you for having a download that WORKS! I shoulda come to this site 1st; but I went to other sites and tried their torrents. Needless to say - THEY DIDN'T work. Dude you are the BOMB!

DADDY FU91862

Aug 10, 2018
The "cheats" can be found on "Steam"...although I think the author of this thread actually put the cheats in the files. I found ALOT of cheats in each of the "towns"...they're purple icons on the map.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
You'd think after how long these devs have been making these games they would try to improve them. At least the humor is as good as always.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are you even allowed to make remakes of games you dont own the IP to?
If you don't pay for it, then of course not, but as long as no one sues ...

But I was wrong, both the original and the remaster were made by D-Dub.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
updating Cheat code Capture.PNG thank you for all posts here

gamechar.modifyMoney(9999999,1); Gives you 9999999 money, if you hit more than 9999999 u will take your own risk
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,1);
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(100,1); 100 it's the safe side for u ball lvl if u hit more than 100 u will take u own risk
gamechar.modifyBallSize(10,1); 10 it's the safe side for u ball if u hit more than 10 u will take u own risk
gamechar.setSexBuff(60); 60 is the max sex buff in the game, changing cloth will break this
gamechar.setFightBuff(50); 50 is the max damage in the game, change cloth will break this
CharacterCreator.Toggle(1); spawn Character Creator option in screen
gamechar.modifystamina(1,1); - in sex only if u run out of stamina
gamechar.modifyspeed(3,1); - u will run faster
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all power moves
goodTimes(gamechar); - Gives you some drugs
vegasBaby(gamechar); - Gives you some money
godlike(gamechar); - Infinite health
swingingbeef(gamechar); - Maxes out your base ball level and fills the meter.
alloftheabove(gamechar); - Grants all of the effects of the other codes at once.
pauseDaylight(1); - Stops day/night cycle. You may need to do pauseDaylight(false);
pauseDaylight(true); when entering another area.

Last edited:

nms1996

Apr 19, 2019
For the chaeting codes
I mad a shortcut and consolte appear on the screan but when I write the codes and change the (charnane) with the name I used it nothing happed or I wrote it wrong
Any help how I should whrite the code
F.E the name is player
I wrote godlike(player);
Nothing happen so why?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes