Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hopefully they fixed that stupid bug where if an NPC spawned on where you were standing the game would crash.
I don't know about that, you could check the changelogs on Steam for that. It could also be that the new engine doesn't even have that problem.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe you should have checked better? There were recent news on the patreon about the first stage of a beta release. Whatever it is, DLC is not dead yet.
Didn't even know they had a patreon, damn. Thanks pal.

Kind of a weird question, but do you guys know if it's the same dev team? I find it weird that they didn't touch this game for like a decade after releasing it.

elusael666

Aug 14, 2017
A primeira fase do Beta está aqui!

Alguém tem essa postagem

Last edited:

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
The Beta is all about a single camera mode! oh, and it appears to be very buggy jesus. good thing that they mentioned adding new fetishes to it though, so at least they still do remember to add new content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

Shoound

Jan 1, 2024
I bought the game because I thought they would add something interesting, but the only thing they did was change two things about Mushroom Valley and they removed music and a few mini-games, and I bet my dick it's not the same creator, because the voices and more were changed, this smells like each "DLC" is an excuse to add unnecessary things, with how nice it would be to give life to this game and add mechanics and new things

Reactions: V Antonio S

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
I bought the game because I thought they would add something interesting, but the only thing they did was change two things about Mushroom Valley and they removed music and a few mini-games, and I bet my dick it's not the same creator, because the voices and more were changed, this smells like each "DLC" is an excuse to add unnecessary things, with how nice it would be to give life to this game and add mechanics and new things
They are going to release a fetish dlc, but even the date is not clear yet.

Reactions: Kuso1249

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
They are going to release a fetish dlc, but even the date is not clear yet.
Probably never. It has been a year and radio silence in regards to it. Not even any mentioning on the Steam page. The last thing they mention was back in Jan last year about the Engine update to game and promise Fetish DLC coming soon but here we are a year later.

Reactions: V Antonio S

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Probably never. It has been a year and radio silence in regards to it. Not even any mentioning on the Steam page. The last thing they mention was back in Jan last year about the Engine update to game and promise Fetish DLC coming soon but here we are a year later.
Their activity is mostly centered around patreon, 6 days ago they wrote there about fixing bugs for the steam's beta. In october they talked about the first stage of this beta, so yeah, not dead but very slow on content.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Is this the most up-to-date Steam version? I tried buying this on Steam today but my purchase is being rejected for some reason :/

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Who rejected you?
My credit card rejected me :ROFLMAO:

I always bought my games using this very same online credit card. But for some reason today, it would refuse to buy any game i wanted off Steam. No matter how much i tried, it'd always hit me back with a "purchase unathorized" message. I even tried buying stricly non-hentai games to see if my bank suddenly went puritan on me, but those also failed to purchase as well.

Anyways, i'll trying buying them again tomorrow, and if the problem persists, i might have to contact my bank about this.

But the worst offender of all this, is that it doesn't even tell me WHY my purchases are not being authorized... Don't you just love it when something goes wrong and you have absolutely zero clue whatsoever about why it went wrong???

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes