• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video bonkge collection [2024-06-18] [BonkDoge_3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
I do agree that a lot of these polls show that most people have shit taste (i.e. they prefer different things/characters than I do)!
pretty sure the point hes making is subscribing just to vote in polls is a waste because everyone gravitates to the same thing over and over.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Creator polls are pointless.

Every artist I've ever subscribed to that does these just ends up being a hive mind of the same shit over and over. The artists will attract an audience that wants to see this particular character, setting etc, and the rest of the options are never chosen.

Illusion of choice.
Except LazyProcrastinator off the top of my head. What I like is sometimes they'll do animations for the girl that came in last place and does animations of lesser known girls or those who get less screen time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote