MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Thats what I thought,but I have done that and nothing has happened, do I have to do it a certain number of times? and thanks to the reply!
one time is enough. then quest show up in airtemple at night time.
make sure these all done - quest 2 completed, you are not in any quest, and chit chat with asami.
still if you can't progress episode 4, let me know. It can be a bug

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
make sure these all done - quest 2 completed, you are not in any quest, and chit chat with asami.
Will do, thanks!

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
I think I have done everything you said, and still cannot progress. by quest 2 do you mean episode 2? I guided asami through the mall, and can talk to her, but nothing happens afterwards and It just goes to the next day.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I think I have done everything you said, and still cannot progress. by quest 2 do you mean episode 2? I guided asami through the mall, and can talk to her, but nothing happens afterwards and It just goes to the next day.
Can't find any bug in code :(
This may sound crazy, but let korra train in LGBT until she completes lessons 1 & 2 in both morality and obedience. then check airtemple island at night. If it's not working, try restarting the game.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Can't find any bug in code :(
This may sound crazy, but let korra train in LGBT until she completes lessons 1 & 2 in both morality and obedience. then check airtemple island at night. If it's not working, try restarting the game.
Gotcha, will do! thanks again for the help!

Reactions: MUPLUR

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
A non game related question about the original show since I stopped watching it after the 3rd season.

Since the connection between Korra and all the past Avatars was severed after the convergence, does this mean that there would be no more, that she was the last Avatar to exist?

Raring

May 6, 2019
Since the Strip issue hasn't popped up recently according to the search, it seems odd that I'm encountering it. I have obedience and moral up to level 3, while 4 can't be done yet since I haven't finished episode 8 I guess.

I did Episodes 1,2,3,4,5 and 7. Had Korra cook, give me a handjob and then chit chatted with Asami. There is still no strip option available to progress.

Also attached my save file. What am I missing?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Since the Strip issue hasn't popped up recently according to the search, it seems odd that I'm encountering it. I have obedience and moral up to level 3, while 4 can't be done yet since I haven't finished episode 8 I guess.

I did Episodes 1,2,3,4,5 and 7. Had Korra cook, give me a handjob and then chit chatted with Asami. There is still no strip option available to progress.

Also attached my save file. What am I missing?
what do you mean by strip option?

Raring

May 6, 2019
It's Asami bravery Lessons
I did all the Bud (1-4) ones. Having finished ep 8, bloom became available tho. Is stripping part of bloom or did I somehow miss it?

E: Nvm, seem to be the first lesson of bloom. The whole talk in earlier posts about unlocking it as early as handjobs for korra are available had me confused.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Sooo… Dec is almost over, does anyone know if it will still be released this month? Looking anxiously Forward to the next update
No, man.. Really sorry about that.. I am working as fast as possible.. Still lot to work.. The more quality drawings take more time than I assume. I really feel bad for disappointing good fan like you :( .. Drawings for Asami lesson are done. Drawings for Korra and 'someone' is yet to be done.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
No, man.. Really sorry about that.. I am working as fast as possible.. Still lot to work.. The more quality drawings take more time than I assume. I really feel bad for disappointing good fan like you :( .. Drawings for Asami lesson are done. Drawings for Korra and 'someone' is yet to be done.
Ooof thats too bad :( but well, what can you do

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck on 2 problems, one is the cum stain stuck on the screen and the other is this hint that says give her the potion.

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I don't know how but somehow I skipped over chapter 3 and moved directly to chapter 4 and I still dont know where to find the start of chapter 3. Any tips?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm stuck on 2 problems, one is the cum stain stuck on the screen and the other is this hint that says give her the potion.
Meet gommu.. try to get handjob from asami and korra to make that cum stain go away. don't force skip the scene.
I don't know how but somehow I skipped over chapter 3 and moved directly to chapter 4 and I still dont know where to find the start of chapter 3. Any tips?
City hall. knock the door at night

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes