PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It's just a shame we haven't been able to experience the new content for such a long time. I've been a fan of the game from the start and I've played through this game multiple times and whilst some bugs were annoying (when they totally blocked progression), I really enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the game on top of the sex scenes with all the variety of monsters. I'd personally play through a buggy game just to experience the new sex scenes and story.
Being my first game I have ever made, there were a lot of development hurdles I just couldn't predict very well. I really thought I would have been done last year, but I was soooooo wrong. The added content is worth the wait though, I CAN promise that much.

Reactions: hogjimla

MAMANOSTROMA

Jun 7, 2023
Hello i i'm stuck at some parts, like:
  • How i can enter the secret room underwater? it constantly blocked and saying that i can't breat long enough.
  • How can i break metal and other types of walls?
Can someone tell me how to do this things please.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
i get the foot of saint but i don't know what to do with the statue, it doesn't react to E or any button, what should i click?

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
anyone also having this problem with trying to enter jelling, but the game keeps saying need full game. i thought this version was full game or am i wrong.

hogjimla

Sep 28, 2023
Being my first game I have ever made, there were a lot of development hurdles I just couldn't predict very well. I really thought I would have been done last year, but I was soooooo wrong. The added content is worth the wait though, I CAN promise that much.
I cant wait to get the finished product. Thank you for your efforts sir!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes