PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
1589020241958.png

Overview:
Book of Korvald tells the saga of a Norse scribe, and his alliance with a parasitic eldritch entity. Join forces with beautiful warrior nuns, sexy mythical figures and lustful interdimensional creatures to prevent our world from being devoured. Can you contain your sexual urges and fight to survive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2024-07-31
Developer: Punching Donut - - - -
Publisher: Shady Corner Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.78
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Itch Version

Win: - - - -

Steam Version (Pre-Cracked)
Win: - - - -

Old Version v0.9.35
Patches: Steam Crack

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
If you see a jester do not kill it, it spawned infinite undead jesters for me
There's another one, after the room where need dive and swim)But, I think thats all what we have.

In first room before golden door i get softlock(there's button "return" and it doesn't work.nothing can do).... 5 try - nothing.....looks like its dead end, or something I dont understand)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
There's another one, after the room where need dive and swim)But, I think thats all what we have.

In first room before golden door i get softlock(there's button "return" and it doesn't work.nothing can do).... 5 try - nothing.....looks like its dead end, or something I dont understand)
This is my game. I was just notified about the bugs and will have a fix uploaded to itch.io in the next hour.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Oh, saw this on pixiv but it wasn't clear if there was sex or not in it. Now I guess I have my answer, and a new game to test :)

Reactions: mdk2100

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks good, played but dies quickly. any way to save. how do you access the whip. Game has great potential.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes