PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It's just a shame we haven't been able to experience the new content for such a long time. I've been a fan of the game from the start and I've played through this game multiple times and whilst some bugs were annoying (when they totally blocked progression), I really enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the game on top of the sex scenes with all the variety of monsters. I'd personally play through a buggy game just to experience the new sex scenes and story.
Being my first game I have ever made, there were a lot of development hurdles I just couldn't predict very well. I really thought I would have been done last year, but I was soooooo wrong. The added content is worth the wait though, I CAN promise that much.

Reactions: hogjimla

MAMANOSTROMA

Jun 7, 2023
Hello i i'm stuck at some parts, like:
  • How i can enter the secret room underwater? it constantly blocked and saying that i can't breat long enough.
  • How can i break metal and other types of walls?
Can someone tell me how to do this things please.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
i get the foot of saint but i don't know what to do with the statue, it doesn't react to E or any button, what should i click?

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
anyone also having this problem with trying to enter jelling, but the game keeps saying need full game. i thought this version was full game or am i wrong.

hogjimla

Sep 28, 2023
Being my first game I have ever made, there were a lot of development hurdles I just couldn't predict very well. I really thought I would have been done last year, but I was soooooo wrong. The added content is worth the wait though, I CAN promise that much.
I cant wait to get the finished product. Thank you for your efforts sir!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Would you recommend trying the current demo or waiting for the full release?

Mainly curious to know if saves will carry over or if there will be drastic changes throughout the game.
I would wait for the release. The demo saves don't carry over into the full version.

Reactions: jackeasy
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes