4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

PracticalNeed

Apr 24, 2018
I believe the 'compulsion sex' is if you bring their lust and love up high enough (maybe even the third stat too) you can compel them to have sex.
As for Mel, as said above, most of his stuff is locked away unless you become Cassandra with the 'bodyswap' spell, so I have no clue.
Also, if you have your succubus possess her, you can order her not to answer the door, and pretend to be asleep if anyone does come, as with the 'go nude' order, you can have her delve and keep that option going.

Jul 9, 2017
I read "ReadMe" from a post above and I have questions
- how to have "Compulsion Sex with Cassandra" as Jake
- how to have "Sex with Mel when he visits" as Jake
Having Sex with Mel when he visits, as Jake, requires some setup. First, you have to use Dominate Mind on Cassandra, then talk to her and tell her to stop answering the door when Mel visits on Saturday Night/Late Night(don't remember which time it is, but don't worry about it). Second, get Mel's stats up(at least as high as they should be for you to regularly have sex with someone). Finally, when you get the prompt that someone is at the door, go outside and greet him like normal, then offer for him to come upstairs with you.

You can do the same thing while you are possessing Olivia, but of course you have to first put the Succubus in Cass to do that.

Reactions: wrarar and muchacho

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Having Sex with Mel when he visits, as Jake, requires some setup. First, you have to use Dominate Mind on Cassandra, then talk to her and tell her to stop answering the door when Mel visits on Saturday Night/Late Night(don't remember which time it is, but don't worry about it). Second, get Mel's stats up(at least as high as they should be for you to regularly have sex with someone). Finally, when you get the prompt that someone is at the door, go outside and greet him like normal, then offer for him to come upstairs with you.

You can do the same thing while you are possessing Olivia, but of course you have to first put the Succubus in Cass to do that.
The day of the week Mel shows up is Saturday. And to get Olivia/Mel, it requires abit of work. First you have the succubus posses Cassandra then you swap minds with Olivia, then you get Mel's relationship with Olivia up to the point you can Flirt/Seduce successfully. After that, talk to the Succubus about Olivia's feelings and have her set to not answer the door.

Reactions: muchacho

Ogeha

May 1, 2018
I cant learn any spell. I clicked "learn" with some skill points several times but nothing happens ;-;

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:
Book of Lust v0.0.24.1b (NSFW)
(Use the Exp Salvage Button when you boot your old load up. It'll reset the game but carry over your Exp)

If you like it, you can get early access to the most up to date version by becoming a patron.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes