4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
The public version of v0.0.47.1a came out over a week ago, so this thread is getting pretty outdated. (The private version of v0.0.47.1a came out a month ago)

Art3r

Feb 14, 2019
Hey, I can't find way to trigger one of the scenes I've seen in changelog. To be specific:
-Added Caroline Sex scene as Jake

Anyone know how?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: turtle tinek

ravldazle

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, I can't find way to trigger one of the scenes I've seen in changelog. To be specific:
-Added Caroline Sex scene as Jake

Anyone know how?
Thanks in advance.
you need to get her lust up by summoning your succubus and bangin her infront of Caroline until she has enough lust, then you choose the sex option and make twenty toes, put Percy in the play pen, go heels to Jesus, pass the gravy.

Apr 10, 2018
Book of Lust v0.0.49.1c (Hotfix Edition)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -
you're a good man/woman/tentacle monster.
Assuming you're not out to infect us all with a virus.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hey all, if you post a new update to a game in a thread, please remember to report the message and say that it's an update so a moderator or uploader can see it and update the thread.

Thanks.

Reactions: monroe

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Haven't played this since early 2018 I think and see there's a shittttt ton more sex scenes than back then. Going through the last few pages here - has a lot of the art/scenes been added/colored? I remember early on a lot of the animations were half complete or uncolored.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Haven't played this since early 2018 I think and see there's a shittttt ton more sex scenes than back then. Going through the last few pages here - has a lot of the art/scenes been added/colored? I remember early on a lot of the animations were half complete or uncolored.
There's still a significant number of unfinished/uncolored scenes.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes