4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?

Is it possible to swap bodies with Julia/Caroline yet?
Caroline is immune to your character's powers. She can't ever be swapped with.

I'm actually far more curious about Julia's lucid dream where she says that she's used that horse strapon on your mother in real life.

Reactions: Parthornax

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there a guide for the scenes?
There's no guide, but here's the with the scenes that are currently available. All of the scenes listed, imo, are self-explanatory.

EDIT: I hope that answers your question. \^o^/

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.52.1b (Hotfix Edition)

Mega

MediaFire

Also, someone is creating a wiki for the game.

This place also get updated within a few days after a new Patreon build is published.
(with the Patreon issue this will likely not be updated anymore unless the sight is updated to pull SS content., but I will leave the link anyway.)

Last edited:

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Book of Lust v0.0.52.1b (Hotfix Edition)

Mega

MediaFire

Also, someone is creating a wiki for the game.

This place also get updated within a few days after a new Patreon build is published.
HALLELUJAH! Christmas came early!

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
so, has anyone figured out how to start Caroline's dream walk or body swap quest? the changelog on the site says the quests were added in v0.0.52.1a, but i can't seem to trigger either. i have her invited to Jake's house already.

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
so, has anyone figured out how to start Caroline's dream walk or body swap quest? the changelog on the site says the quests were added in v0.0.52.1a, but i can't seem to trigger either. i have her invited to Jake's house already.
According to the Changelog:
Dream Walker: Complete all of Caroline’s dialogue chain excluding the Body Swap quest. Talk to her about Dream Walking 3 times. Must have 34 mana upon sleeping to not game over.
Body Swap: Complete all of Caroline’s dialogue chain excluding the Dream Walk quest. (Warning: Progressing this point has a lot of broken mechanics. It’s advised you Save before swapping and don’t save after.)

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
In addition to what Kiranta01 said you might have to also get Caroline pregnant first (if not done so already) according to the Patreon post (spinet below).

"There's 3 new additions to Caroline's quest. One is an exposition dump that requires Jake to have impregnated Caroline at least once before. It branches into two directions from here, talking to Caroline about Dream Walk and Body Swap respectively."

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.54.1a
Book of Lust v0.0.54.1b

Mega

MediaFire

Just a heads up the Patreon route for links has been terminated so if anyone is grabbing links you will need to sub or re-sub on the creator's SubscriberStar site.

Edit: There is a softlock when going back into Akasha's realm and going to the study (well it will likely crash your game), but I will update this post when a hotfix released.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well, that lasted surprisingly long on Patreon for a game with mandatory incest....
"lasted"? Don't you mean lasts? Don't see anything happening on the Patreon page if not anywhere else.
Edit: Oh, you mean that links aren't available there anymore... but it's still possible to support the dev there.

Reactions: atur

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
In addition to what Kiranta01 said you might have to also get Caroline pregnant first (if not done so already) according to the Patreon post (spinet below).

"There's 3 new additions to Caroline's quest. One is an exposition dump that requires Jake to have impregnated Caroline at least once before. It branches into two directions from here, talking to Caroline about Dream Walk and Body Swap respectively."
I still can't seem to find these additions, even after getting Caroline Pregnant. I tried with both Aspects to be sure, and nothing new is occuring. anyone else have any luck?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes