4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
The change logs was updated regarding the softlock. Here is what it says:

"Softlock when completing Trish’s quest as anyone except Jake "

Reactions: Shilou

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
A bug I've noticed is that if you body swap with Caroline, then gain the possess other command and tell the Succubus to leave, you get a black screen and nothing else.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.55.1b Hotfix Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

Since it is not made clear in the change log, one of the fixes might not work with old saves. You can read the full snippet below.
(Kanashii really needs to start adding stuff like this to the change logs and not just the posts.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Attempted to make the Succubus go away while body swapped with Caroline, and now we don't even get her turning up to give us the option to dismiss her. Is this as intended, or another bug?

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Attempted to make the Succubus go away while body swapped with Caroline, and now we don't even get her turning up to give us the option to dismiss her. Is this as intended, or another bug?
Hm, I thought the recent fixes might have addressed that. Did you report that to Kanashii?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
started doing the quest for trish, caroline disappeared.
The way I've prevented this from happening is to hang out with Caroline every day while helping G’nisi and unlocking memory crystals to get to Trish's quest.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.55.1c Bugfix Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Ya that was where I feel I was heading eventually, just needed some clarification. As for Olivia's sorrow I do also agree that was genuine as well as I also agree with the truth potentially being anything. That is if Kanashii gives us the satisfaction of an answer and not just leaving it vague.

Unrelated to the previous conversation.

Reactions: NCC1701B and Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
AlphaCarrot NCC1701B

You guys helped tremendously to clear up some confusion I had on the story! I still have a little bit of confusion about the story. While talking to the succubus about the photo, Jake says "You...You were possessing my mother the entire time" which I thought didn't make sense due to Jake and Cassandra needing to be conceived. Well, I reached out to Kanashii (screenshot below) to try to clear up my confusion. They told me it was up to the player's interpretation. I loved the insight from you two! ^0^

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
AlphaCarrot NCC1701B

You guys helped tremendously to clear up some confusion I had on the story! I still have a little bit of confusion about the story. While talking to the succubus about the photo, Jake says "You...You were possessing my mother the entire time" which I thought didn't make sense due to Jake and Cassandra needing to be conceived. Well, I reached out to Kanashii (screenshot below) to try to clear up my confusion. They told me it was up to the player's interpretation. I loved the insight from you two! ^0^

Glad that we were able to help. I am always open for discussion about the game/story (I do not care about spoilers) and yes I had the same thought about Jake’s and Cass’s conception especially if our previous conversation turns out to hold water. I actually had it in my previous posts with NCC1701B but I cut it before posting each time.

As for the Kanashii comment I am not surprised by that. In my opinion outside of bugs if you want to discuss anything story related I would just stick to asking other players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilou

Roolo

Jan 4, 2020
Initialize engine version: 2018.2.10f1 (674aa5a67ed5)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (ID=0x1c82)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 3072 MB
Driver: 26.21.14.4187
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 1.749 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.690600 ms
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (0 x 0 fmt 19 aa 1), error 0x80070057

(Filename: Line: 219)

WTF?