4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.56.1a Threesome Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

Also, most people might not care, but as of v0.0.55.1a the cheat button is now being tracked if it was used. This will likely lead to some form of end(s)/bad end(s) in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.56.1a Threesome Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

Also, most people might not care, but as of v0.0.55.1a the cheat button is now being tracked if it was used. This will likely lead to some form of end(s)/bad end(s) in the future.

Thanks for the link and info.
I fail to understand as to why such "feature" was included, we're in alpha/development build. Using cheats to "refresh" saves or just to check new features of the game as it progress is something a lot of people do. Tracking it while there is still like 30%~ of the game is strange choice to say the least.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Is no one going to talk about how sad it is that Caroline already has a tank of helium?
Is this in the new content? If so I have not gotten that far (been doing a legit run), care to explain? I am curious because I wonder if that ties into what was hinted at during the recent stream. (Don’t worry I do not care about being spoiled)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joyvankek

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the link and info.
I fail to understand as to why such "feature" was included, we're in alpha/development build. Using cheats to "refresh" saves or just to check new features of the game as it progress is something a lot of people do. Tracking it while there is still like 30%~ of the game is strange choice to say the least.
You're welcome, enjoy the new build. As for the other stuff I think it is more for the future so for right now we should be good for awhile (could be wrong though) still strange I agree. It kinda irks me that it was added though I can see why in the long run, but what irks me even more that it will limit how the user decides to play the game. Like what you mentioned about checking new features and refreshing saves the user should not be punished for playing how they choose. (kinda funny considering that this game is about making choices.)

Also, since I like to provide evidence when I can.
Cheat_Button.PNG

Ya, that has been there for a long time. I though Elinification was pulling some dialogue or something from the game, I see now that was just their comment.

Reactions: Joyvankek

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.56.1b Hotfix Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Wat exctly does compulsion/dominate mind do for you? what commands is it refering to (the spell commands?)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Wat exctly does compulsion/dominate mind do for you? what commands is it refering to (the spell commands?)
It mostly deals with making the character you're talking to do what you ask. Currently works for sex.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's mostly for others to obey to your commands, but can reveal an alternative sex scene as well (like a colored scene with Cassandra).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"Sketch", it seems like more content compared to parts of the game he seems to be neglecting (actual sketches he started but which almost don't get any progression (e.g. not even ready for coloring yet, most are still in the sketching phase where he draws the anatomy)).

Reactions: RedPillBlues

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Can somebody tell me if there's animated pregnancy sex scenes and/or Mpreg now? I don't have the energy to download this latest update to get disappointed. :/

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Can somebody tell me if there's animated pregnancy sex scenes and/or Mpreg now? I don't have the energy to download this latest update to get disappointed. :/
Kanashii stated in a stream that Mpreg was not really one of his interests. So it’s unlikely that that will make it into the game. As for the pregnancy sex it comes in the form of the aspects or the G’nisi quest line mainly.

duckingess

Jan 16, 2020
It seems like the Mac version doesn't work. In most cases this happens it's a compression issue due to the compressor compressing from a Windows system. Anyone know a workaround?
Anyone figure this out? Wasn't sure if it had to do with macOS recent "upgrade" to Catalina or something else. Error just says that the file can't be opened. No other details.

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone figure this out? Wasn't sure if it had to do with macOS recent "upgrade" to Catalina or something else. Error just says that the file can't be opened. No other details.
I haven't had a problem running it on Catalina 10.15.2. Just the usual "unknown developer," allow in security settings (open anyway). Takes a long time to verify apps lately, but works eventually if you let it complete then "open anyway." I downloaded through mega.

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.56.1c Softlock Fix Edition

Mega:

MediaFire:

So, this will likely be the last time I post a subscriber build of the game. I might post one more, hoping it is a content update and not a bug fix, but I am not sure yet. Simply put the game is going in a direction that I personally do not care for and my desire to keep supporting it in any capacity has been greatly declining. I did not want to just up and vanish and leave anyone who looks forward to these posts hanging. I feel that would not be right without an explanation or reason as to why. This will also go for the posts about the streams and anything done therein.

On a different note, have some stream stuff and other goodies. :)

And for those who are interested I also included a zip of all the emotes I have collected from various streams. Not all are Kanashii's, but the majority are.

Last edited:

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
So, this will likely be the last time I post a subscriber build of the game. I might post one more, hoping it is a content update and not a bug fix, but I am not sure yet. Simply put the game is going in a direction that I personally do not care for and my desire to keep supporting it in any capacity has been greatly declining. I did not want to just up and vanish and leave anyone who looks forward to these posts hanging. I feel that would not be right without an explanation or reason as to why. This will also go for the posts about the streams and anything done therein.
I thank you for the version uploads until this point then.
If you don't mind me asking, what's the exact reason? You don't like the fetishes included or something else changed your mind about the game?
If the author going for some more NRT or some kind of strange fetishes like male pregnancy, I would be grateful for heads up.

Reactions: nanajosh
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes