4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When you're doing the Caroline bodyswap quest and head over to Mel's to help Caroline/your body be more dominant, it says you headed to "Mel's and Valerie's" apartment. Who is Valerie? Am I forgetting, or is it a character that hasn't yet been introduced?
If they haven't, they're totally going to be one of the two idiots running around in tights on the news, lol.

Side note: Is there anything you can do with Trish so far? I know she's a book holder, since my spells fizzle on her. But when I try to speak with her, all she says is that she's busy.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
When you're doing the Caroline bodyswap quest and head over to Mel's to help Caroline/your body be more dominant, it says you headed to "Mel's and Valerie's" apartment. Who is Valerie? Am I forgetting, or is it a character that hasn't yet been introduced?
If they haven't, they're totally going to be one of the two idiots running around in tights on the news, lol.

Side note: Is there anything you can do with Trish so far? I know she's a book holder, since my spells fizzle on her. But when I try to speak with her, all she says is that she's busy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to Trish you currently can't interact with her directly.

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
I was definitely able to talk to Julia and Mel. The talk with Julia takes place in the new Mall location, and Mel's is a multipart thing where you talk to him once, then talk to Caroline (in Jake's body) and go back to Mel for advice. Make sure you have at least 80 Influence (or an active mind control spell) with Mel or you won't be able to sit in on the advice. I don't remember doing anything special to trigger the scenes - just followed the sequence in the ReadMe.

Valerie is Mel's little sister, if I recall correctly, but she hasn't been shown or introduced in-game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know the changelog said that you can discuss things with Mel and Julia but were you able to do this. I don't know how to go about getting them to discuss things. When I hit discuss there is no option to talk with either Julia or Mel.

Sep 28, 2018
This is just an idea for the dev. I like this game alot and just have some ideas. I love the game and am already on day 184 lol.

Mia & Julia:

Caroline Body swap:

The PC can still impregnante other NPCs but certain requirements need to be met. A sex shop in the mall you can buy a strap-on which you can use in some sex scenes with NPCs. If you cast a spell on the strap-on you could impregnante other NPCS while being female either A.) become a futa and have sex to impregnante other NPCs. (maybe permanate or as long as body swap is active) B.) the Strap on just has magic that makes it cum like a regular penis and impregnante a female player.

Trish (more questions than suggestions lol):

Pregnancy Mechanic:

Is there a reason that you cannot have two aspects going at the same time more specifically cannot have two NPCS pregnant at the same time (excluding Trish of course)? Is that because we will be able to "Traditionally" impregnante NPCS (not with magic) and that having a Suedo- pregnancy and a normal pregnancy would conflict with the story/game mechanics? I would love to see a scene with the PC and two pregnant NPCS.

There could be a perk that you could get that would permantly increase the NPCS Influence Lust or Love, (not sure because there might be triggers that only work with a minimum or for instance 0 influence, love, or lust) by +5 or +10 from easy math standpoint from each birth with maximum effect being +15 or +30 depending upon the buff. (so maximum buff from three "Aspect pregnancies")

Cassandra and Olivia:

Minor things:

Would like to get another perk that level 2 that either gives you more mana or more stamina. Maybe two seperate perks so you can prioritize whether you want to spend your skill points into getting more stamina or mana.

Player could work at the Coffee shop and earn cash for in game purchases like that of stores in the mall. ( nothing expensive ) Maybe have a dressing room scene for some NPCS helping them try on new clothing and having some fun in return.

Through working (at the coffee shop) can save up to buy a car and be able to go anywhere and even have maybe have 1 or two scenes. I know Mel has a car, the PC's car operating the same way.

Futa Continued:

Maybe in regards to any female character you body swap with (Much farther down the line) You can use the strap-on (purchased from the sex shop ) to become a futa for specific scenes. ( only while the PC is in a female body) Having sex with Female NPCs to induce asepect pregnancy. Just a thought.

I hope you realize that I love this game so much and I was sad while waiting for this latest release. This all comes from a love of the game. The story telling is awesome, I love the scenes we already have, Just the concept as a whole is amazing. I just can't wait to dive into the completed game. Would love to talk to you. I literally cannot express the amount of "hell yeahs" I say about this game. I wish I could recommend this game to everyone I know but sadly I would get ridiculed. I love this game, I love the dev, and I love the concept. Please keep us updated. I want to experience every second this game has to offer. Thank you for making a great game and goodluck, I am looking forward to the coming updates.

Reactions: SadBully
D

Deleted member 1827769

As a follow-up post now that Kanashii has replied/address the "NTR brigade" for the third time:

I try to see his point of view where his game is going and how his focus on the bigger picture for the story is shaping up to be. I am sure it would be frustrating for anyone in his position, seeing his stats fall, negative comments on his post, and to him feeling he is not guilty of what people are accusing him off. His recent post addressing his stance has cleared some off the issues I had with the game itself and where it is heading but… it still does not make me want to support the game.

About Mel:
It is funny that I now see where the character of Mel is coming from/going to in relation with MC, because from the very early stages of the game when I started playing, I only saw him as the character that can fuck MC (which I did not like) or as the guy that bangs Cas. If I interacted with him I would have maybe learned more of him, but I never had a reason to, as I saw him as being associated with the gay/submissive/”semi-ntr” content I did not care for. When ever he would talk, I would just skip it, thinking it was probably setting up more of the content I did not like. This probably fueled my hate for Mel’s content, and now see it in a different way (but I still do not like him… or his content… specially most of the artwork he posted with him).

About the game:
A reason I stopped supporting the game, was simply seeing what other games do right and wrong, both story and game play wise. Not sure how people feel an adult game should be, some people just want content to pop one off and get off, while others prefer the story/gameplay more. I tent to follow the latter; however, I feel that the core mechanics of the game have not changed since the beginning, and I always felt there was an easy opportunity to add content related to game play. Other games you have mechanics like getting enough money to buy clothes for characters, items to allow you to increase stats or add scenes to characters, etc.. Others make you explore around a map to find clues/items to progress the story. Some games allow you to change the sex scene depending on the area it started, but here MC always teleport to the characters room to bang (magic?). From what I remember this game, it was just talk to people to get more stats, sleep to regain used mana/energy, and repeat until enough XP to level up and buy stats, only to start all over again. It seems boring to me to grind all this, seems like there was been little to no effort to change this, where he even added a “used cheats flag” that will change something in the game in the future for those who do not like these kinds of grinds. It seems to me that if he wants people to play the game instead of cheating to see content, maybe there should be more varied game play in the first place.

About the story/artwork:
The main reason for me to stop supporting was the fact of not knowing where the story is going in relation to getting closer to MC corrupting everyone he wants(at least this is where I was expecting the story to be heading), and Kanashii seemed to post artwork on his Patreon without MC. One thing that rubbed me off the wrong way recently, was when he first addressed the “Brigading(?)” about NTR comments, and the following post was of Olivia getting banged by the new neighbor character that is yet to be introduced in the game. Like ok, posting things I have no interest in where I like the artwork, but I would not be a Patreon for this. More post like these are things that lead me to lose interest in the game. I always assumed these art post may not be lore and part of the story, but then again it is the only content updated about Cas and Olv, which turned me off.

I still believe this game is very unique story wise and specially art wise. However, after supporting for a long time, I would like to see something get my attention to support it once more. Until then, Ill keep my eyes on the change log, see if this new library area adds anything meaningful, or just be another area to talk to people.

TLDR: Change my view on Mel but still don’t like him, still feel the game has not advanced mechanics wise, still feel the story is going somewhere I have little interest on, and still think his artwork is great but the content of his post do not interest me as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 28, 2018
Can Mel get with Julia at any point? Also, what NTR content is there?
Hey Callandor whats up? To answer your question in the current game no. Julia and Mel won't interact at all (as far as I know) except 1 scene. To answer your other question. Yes there is some NTR content. That I think in the current version you can put a stop to in the current game. You have to talk to cassandra when she is possed and its under succubus commands.

Reactions: Callandor

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
How I an use spell Body swap on Caroline? I can't swap on her yet. someone can help me pls

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Can Mel get with Julia at any point? Also, what NTR content is there?
People are being huge babies, there -really- isn't any true NTR content.

What they're complaining about is that Mel, the sister's boyfriend, also has sex with Olivia, Jake's mother, and even Jake himself. Basically the whole family is enamored with him and he just kinda goes along with it.

But to a jealous player him fucking Jake's sister and mother when -they- want to fuck Jake's sister and mother is NTR...even though no one in the game considers it that way and it takes a meta perspective (namely the player's desires, not Jake's) that ignores the setting to come to that conclusion.

Like you said here NTR would be something like Mel suddenly trying to move in on Julia the neighbor girl, a deliberate act of "stealing" another character's actual established love interest, but Mel doesn't do things like that. Not once does he ever actually try to step on Jake's toes, in the story they're (fuck)buddies and there's no sense of jealousy at all.

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
People are being huge babies, there -really- isn't any true NTR content.

What they're complaining about is that Mel, the sister's boyfriend, also has sex with Olivia, Jake's mother, and even Jake himself. Basically the whole family is enamored with him and he just kinda goes along with it.

But to a jealous player him fucking Jake's sister and mother when -they- want to fuck Jake's sister and mother is NTR...even though no one in the game considers it that way and it takes a meta perspective (namely the player's desires, not Jake's) that ignores the setting to come to that conclusion.

Like you said here NTR would be something like Mel suddenly trying to move in on Julia the neighbor girl, a deliberate act of "stealing" another character's actual established love interest, but Mel doesn't do things like that. Not once does he ever actually try to step on Jake's toes, in the story they're (fuck)buddies and there's no sense of jealousy at all.
Yeah, I agree, but also think that seeing your family get fucked by a friend is at least some extent NTR. Also, how does one trigger the event of Mel and Olivia?

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Command Cass to not open the door either by the spell or by having the succubus in her body. Then Olivia will open the door on when he comes around (not sure which day off the top of my head). I'm not 100% sure on all the methods but a body passenger spell, or being bodyswaped into Olivia allows you to start the scene.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
NTR is cheating, the whole idea of someone's lover being romanced away from them, so if anyone's getting kinda-sorta NTRed it's Cassie; both her mother and brother are scooping him up on the sly - but most of the people who freak out about it only count it if it feels like it's happening to the main (male) character.

I remember there being an Olivia/Mel scene at the flower shop, too. Try soul passenger and body swapping.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
ultuna12 , that was a super good post btw. I hope Kanashi reads it over, a lot of your complaints mirror my own. I would add that, I feel agency in the Jake character, so when characters keep going on about how alpha and amazing Mel is I just go "what the fuck, is this game insulting me?"

I played hockey, SERE, MMA for years... I can't vibe with the "you are weak, you are pathetic. You pale in comparison to my Alpha'ness." That just doesn't do it for me.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Almost everytime i go to save the game i can´t for some reason go out of the menu, every buttom gets grayed out and i have close the game and launch it again, only the sound bar is interactable when it happens. (The save still goes through though)

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes