4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's a softlock fix release v0.0.58.1c.

v0.0.58.1c Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
Hey guys! Just a fix for a softlock that was discovered when Mel visits while Cassandra is possessed. There's also a fix for getting Julia pregnant while playing as Caroline during her visit.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
I cant tell if I am playing the game wrong or if about half or more of the art is just sketches because there the scene is not completed. Can someone confirm either ?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
It's really an ingenious way to at least show your plans and have things being done while you are in those art lolls. A loll in updates due to art, or anything really, can just absolutely kill your funding.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
It's really an ingenious way to at least show your plans and have things being done while you are in those art lolls. A loll in updates due to art, or anything really, can just absolutely kill your funding.
I dunno man, it's a furry erotic game with pregnancy, corruption, bimbofication, lesbian and gay sex, and optional NTR. If I wanted to make a blatant cash grab game on Patreon (which this game isn't) those are specifically all the content I'd put in there. :p

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone v0.0.59.1a Valerie Edition has been released!

v0.0.59.1a Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
07 Mar 23:48
Book of Lust v0.0.59.1a (Valerie Edition)
Hey guys! So, this update turned out to take longer than I thought it would.

First up, I've introduced Valerie Price. She currently has a Sketch sex scene while playing as Jake.

Secondly, I've added generic placeholder text for sex/compulsion/dominate mind/fuck other actions for all of the available characters. It's just 2-3 lines of dialogue stating that you bang, but the stat value changes and impregnations should work between all of them. I wound up reworking some old code for this, so there might be some buggy scenes. I had to update some of the old scenes' code as well. Let me know if you guys find anything odd.

Thirdly, I added a check to the save/load system that looks for corrupted save files. I got a comment saying that a player got locked out of the options menu because of it. If a save file is corrupted, the options menu should load and say that the save is corrupted and gray out the save/load buttons for that particular file. I've also included a delete option to delete save files from inside the game as opposed to rummaging through the appdata folder.

The changes to the save system should be light and shouldn't break anything. It was just adding a check to see if the load script isn't able to complete for whatever reason then displaying an error message.

Anyways, let me know if you guys find any bugs. There was quite a bit added in this update.

Enjoy! \^o^/

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
If a developer does that then goes back to it on the next release, that should be fine but now it has built up mostly half of the scenes to sketches. There are so many partial scenes, I would prefer he went back to complete them as they would just be considered completely new content. Its like a colorblind person seeing color for the first time, a whole new world.

ravldazle

Oct 9, 2017
If a developer does that then goes back to it on the next release, that should be fine but now it has built up mostly half of the scenes to sketches. There are so many partial scenes, I would prefer he went back to complete them as they would just be considered completely new content. Its like a colorblind person seeing color for the first time, a whole new world.
i half agree, but if you have a block in multiple areas while getting inspired to work on others, why go back to something when you're at 100% on another portion? The game will be complete in the end, just gotta go w/ the flow. Im happy updates are coming frequently with this game compared to the early days.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's a hotfix release v0.0.59.1b.

v0.0.59.1b Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
09 Mar 01:40
Book of Lust v0.0.59.1b (Hotfix Edition)
Hey, guys. Just a hotfix for some Valerie's functionalities not working.

Enjoy! \^o^/

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How is Mel Price (wolf) specifically related to Valerie Price (mule)?

Step-sister, maybe? Parents remarried is the only thing I can think of, since the main chracter's family proves that the species stays in the genetics.

May 17, 2018
I don't mind Caroline's whole suicide thing, it gives players a sense of weight to their actions. But for gods sake, once she's living with us, can that end for her be locked off? My entire save is f**ked now and I need to restart all over again because I assumed that I'd completed the prerequisites for saving her and stopping her from offing herself.

At this point its gone from tragic to irritating, and rather than feel sorry for Caroline I'm just thoroughly annoyed with her for being such a drain. Which then causes a gameplay/story issue not meshing right.

Reactions: GaRbS and Valaska

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Added Bunny-Suit Sex scene during Caroline’s Bodyswap quest.
using the most recent version, and when this scene is meant to happen, it just says "no scene available", fades to black and body swapped.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't mind Caroline's whole suicide thing, it gives players a sense of weight to their actions. But for gods sake, once she's living with us, can that end for her be locked off? My entire save is f**ked now and I need to restart all over again because I assumed that I'd completed the prerequisites for saving her and stopping her from offing herself.

At this point its gone from tragic to irritating, and rather than feel sorry for Caroline I'm just thoroughly annoyed with her for being such a drain. Which then causes a gameplay/story issue not meshing right.
I thought 58.1a removed that. "-Removed Caroline vanishing when her mood hits -100. "
I had a bug previously where she vanished when body swapped, making my save unable to get their own back, lol.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's another hotfix release v0.0.59.1c.

v0.0.59.1c Download Links

Enjoy! \^o^/

Reactions: zxc963456

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I thought 58.1a removed that. "-Removed Caroline vanishing when her mood hits -100. "
I had a bug previously where she vanished when body swapped, making my save unable to get their own back, lol.
There's a separate flag (carolineAttentionTimer) that gets updated when you talk with her. The value ranges from 0-100, 0 meaning she'll disappear. I tried messing around with it. I wasn't able to figure out a way to bring her back once it hits 0. :[

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's a separate flag (carolineAttentionTimer) that gets updated when you talk with her. The value ranges from 0-100, 0 meaning she'll disappear. I tried messing around with it. I wasn't able to figure out a way to bring her back once it hits 0. :[
From previous comments, I'm pretty sure you can't get her back because she commited suicide. OR that's how I've understood it for quite a few patches.
But that's also incredibly annoying after inviting her to stay with you, since the whole reason she's depressed was because she had no one to interact with. A couple posts said that her 'timer' reset when you slept with her. So I ended up just sleeping with her every 3-4 days on speed up, just to avoid her vanishing.

Reactions: GaRbS

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
From previous comments, I'm pretty sure you can't get her back because she commited suicide. OR that's how I've understood it for quite a few patches.
But that's also incredibly annoying after inviting her to stay with you, since the whole reason she's depressed was because she had no one to interact with. A couple posts said that her 'timer' reset when you slept with her. So I ended up just sleeping with her every 3-4 days on speed up, just to avoid her vanishing.
Its probably just an incomplete countdown timer. The entire Caroline quest is obviously "the main storyline" so the dev will probably put in hooks so that the player gets reminders what to do after months of waiting for updates. (Who here remembers that theres a flower shop location in the game?)

As for the game itself, I love it but god fucking damn the updates are slow. One man dev team and free product and all that, but the dev said so him/herself: This is still chapter 1 out of ???

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes