4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

zinoby

Aug 29, 2019
-Added Variant of the Jake/Caroline/Julia Threesome scene when trying to bang either Caroline or Julia while they’re in the same room.

Does anyone knows how to trigger it?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
-Added Variant of the Jake/Caroline/Julia Threesome scene when trying to bang either Caroline or Julia while they’re in the same room.

Does anyone knows how to trigger it?
I think one variant of it is where you posess Caroline and you wait for Julia to turn up on Sunday Night.
I don't know what the variant is though.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Not a lot of actual content in this update, but all those body swaps have art which is nice. Wish there was a warning for no scenes for initiating sex with some characters like it used to have though. Anyway thanks for the upload!

zinoby

Aug 29, 2019
Hey everyone here's v0.0.60.1b.

v0.0.60.1b Download Links
Windows: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Linux: MEGA -

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
almost forgot, thanks for the update!

Reactions: Shilou

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
I bodyswapped with caroline and caroline just stays in the room not doing anything.
I also did the quest and chose mel and after talking with mel i still can't return to jake's body.

Last edited:

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I bodyswapped with caroline and caroline just stays in the room not doing anything.
I also did the quest and chose mel and after talking with mel i still can't return to jake's body.
The first part of that quest is trying to swap back, and solving the issues that resolve. She will start to move around after you have successfully swapped back, and chosen to reswap.

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
The first part of that quest is trying to swap back, and solving the issues that resolve. She will start to move around after you have successfully swapped back, and chosen to reswap.
How do i swap back? when i chose julia i finished the mall scene and fucked jake again and also waited for the sunday night scene with julia but i still couldn't swap back.
With mel i did the quest to have caroline talk to him but i still couldn't return as jake.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure, but seeing that the changelogs aren't complete in the OP, maybe it could be better to link the changelogs from the official website. Well, you could still update so the information can be found here, but it should be an alternative so you can actually see all changelogs.
Link to changelogs on official website:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How do i swap back? when i chose julia i finished the mall scene and fucked jake again and also waited for the sunday night scene with julia but i still couldn't swap back.
With mel i did the quest to have caroline talk to him but i still couldn't return as jake.
You need to talk to Mel before talking to Julia. I don't know if it's a requirement, but if your influence on Mel is above 80 or you have dominate/compulsion spell on him you can listen to their conversation.

If everything is done right, after Jake (Caroline) fucks you, they'll switch back.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I think you are at stage 6 needing to talk with Juila again. Some steps might need to occur at certain times - I'm not 100% sure.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
Hmmm when i maxed out the book the scene with the succubus didn't play i maxed it out after completing Caroline's quest, tried it again without Caroline and it started so i think if you have her in your house it it wont start?

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Quick question: when does he/she update the game? (Just asking...)
There's no timetable for updates. The most you can do is constantly check the website for updates. One update was completed within a week of the previous one while another took 2 whole months.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
There's no timetable for updates. The most you can do is constantly check the website for updates. One update was completed within a week of the previous one while another took 2 whole months.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes