4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So not into furries but the animation is interesting, IC not my thing but naughty enough, but to much of a grind. Few things why put a rewind if the xp is not cheaper on restart. Did I miss a way to skip conversations? As with many games they remind me why I tend to enjoy games like Timestamps that remember they are an Adult game first, Replaying the succubus scene 50 million times for xp is not a turn on... for now you can keep your grind.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So not into furries but the animation is interesting, IC not my thing but naughty enough, but to much of a grind. Few things why put a rewind if the xp is not cheaper on restart. Did I miss a way to skip conversations? As with many games they remind me why I tend to enjoy games like Timestamps that remember they are an Adult game first, Replaying the succubus scene 50 million times for xp is not a turn on... for now you can keep your grind.
Hold down ‘n’ or ‘right click’ to fast forward through dialogue.

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
Who's G’nisi?
G'Nisi is the fertility goddess that you can meet if you invade Cassandra's dreams a few times. Her questline is pretty repetitive, but it's the most lore-dense side story in the game so far, if I'm not mistaken.

Instructions/walkthrough are in the "G'nisi of the Meadows" section of the Readme.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
G'Nisi is the fertility goddess that you can meet if you invade Cassandra's dreams a few times. Her questline is pretty repetitive, but it's the most lore-dense side story in the game so far, if I'm not mistaken.

Instructions/walkthrough are in the "G'nisi of the Meadows" section of the Readme.
OK, but it says her name is Akasha though...
Also where's the update?

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
Also where's the update?
The update is on KanashiiPanda's SubscribeStar page. As for when someone with access will post it here? No idea.

The Akasha/G'nisi confusion will be cleared up if you play through it. The Readme isn't misleading you.

Fairly obvious spoiler at this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.61.1a G'nisi Edition.

v0.0.61.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
12 Apr 07:45
Book of Lust v0.0.61.1a G'nisi Edition

Hey, guys! Got a new update out for you.

The first big change is G'nisi. Both of her sex scenes have been lined and colored. The requirement for gaining her memory crystals have also been dropped from increments of 5 to 3.

I also added a fix for sex with bodyswapped Caroline not registering for the "Caroline Vanishes" timer.

The second big change is some back-end things. The last update I did made me realize that how things were scripted currently was going to cause some problems down the line, so I had to rework some of npc/scheduling scripts. It involved almost a complete overhaul of how their locations are handled. It also forced me to rework a little bit of the saving mechanics.

Hopefully everything should work fine. I tried running through a chunk of the game with an old file and it seemed to function as it should. There's quite a bit I haven't tested yet, though.

As always, let me know if you guys find anything going wrong.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Also where's the update?
This website works on the kindness of others to pay for the subscription and post the update. Please also try not to ping the thread with update requests.

General Rules
Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)

Reactions: NCC1701B
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes