4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1a Julia Possession Edition.

v0.0.62.1a Download Links
Windows: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Linux: MEGA -

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1b Hotfix Edition.

v0.0.62.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
11 MAY 20:37
Book of Lust v0.0.62.1b Hotfix Edition

Hey, guys! Just a hotfix for the most recent version since there were some pretty large bugs, including one that locked the player out of Caroline's quest if having the succubus possessing Julia.

Enjoy! \^o^/

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Game is great , but still a lot of scenes that are still in drawings. And it requires more narrative, so far the only girl with a story is Caroline. We may end up fucking her sister, but she'll accept it if we up her stats. The game has potential.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you start the threesome scene with the deer? I only seem to find the option to sleep with one or the other, even when they're in the same room.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Sadly no new scenes or other content in this update. At least not that I've found or that has been listed in the changelog.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Curious is ntr/gay content avoidable? And has anyone made an Android port?
From what I noticed, you should be able to avoid both, neither one of those are bound to the main storyline. To be safe, dont hit on a character you dont want to have relations with. (you can hit on everyone you see lol, regardless of current possessed character)

I havent seen anyone port this but I would be interested in android port too.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
How do you start the threesome scene with the deer? I only seem to find the option to sleep with one or the other, even when they're in the same room.
its deep into the quest line before you can see that scene, i would consult the guide on his site for how to trigger that scene

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
Curious is ntr/gay content avoidable? And has anyone made an Android port?
Not only can you avoid both, but it's very clear when an action would result in that content, before you take those actions.

Don't want to see gay content? Don't initiate sex with male characters while playing as a male character.

Don't want your mom to seduce your sister's boyfriend? Making that happen at all is a literal multi-step process, with each step clearly working toward nothing other than making that happen. You have to:
Just don't go way out of your way to find that content, and it won't happen.

There isn't any story or quests locked behind those types of content, so you're not missing anything by avoiding it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildbill5150

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
you'd think the drawings for some scenes would have been finished by now. I been playing since this game came out. havent noticed much of a change yet.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
you'd think the drawings for some scenes would have been finished by now. I been playing since this game came out. havent noticed much of a change yet.
I said the same thing a while back too... I wish he just went back and colorized all the scenes before providing new content but the way he is doing it is probably preventing him from being burnt out.

joeesposito

Jun 25, 2018
I said the same thing a while back too... I wish he just went back and colorized all the scenes before providing new content but the way he is doing it is probably preventing him from being burnt out.
The downside to that approach is eventually he'll have to do it all at once, which probably won't happen if burn out is the risk.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes