4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
So its not good?
Mainly, it's not done yet.

But on top of that, this game is rather story-focused, or at least, development seems to be heading that way. If you just cheat yourself to full stats and follow the Readme that lists all the sex scenes (of which there are many), it's not hard to find and watch them all pretty quickly. But if you're playing it without cheats or hints, it can take a while to get through and there's already a fair amount of story content to keep things rolling as you progress.

Basically, if you get annoyed by all of that pesky plot getting in the way of your fun, this game might not be good. But if you're here for plot and adult content in equal measure, this game should keep you interested for a while.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
So... has anyone figured out how to access that alternate 3-way with Julia yet? Would appriciate a step by step since I keep getting the normal lesbian strap on one.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.61.1b Bugfix Edition.

v0.0.61.1b Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
22 Apr 23:06
Book of Lust v0.0.61.1b Bug Fix Edition

Hey, guys. Just a fix for some of the bugs in the last content update. I found a strange one when I was going through the game where the characters would disappear. It didn't seem to be there in the last version but I adjusted the scripts that tracks their locations just in case.

Let me know if you guys find anything else wrong.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Hey everyone here's v0.0.61.1b Bugfix Edition.

v0.0.61.1b Download Links
Windows: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Linux: MEGA -

Enjoy! \^o^/

Are we gonna get new scenes soon? (just asking)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1a Julia Possession Edition.

v0.0.62.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
11 MAY 18:16

Book of Lust v0.0.62.1a (Julia Possession Edition)

Hey, guys! Finally done with the next content update. This one took longer than I thought it would. There's two major editions this time around.

The first is ability to have the succubus possess Julia. It's mainly the generic placeholder scenes that are available with the exception of the threesome between Jake/Julia/Caroline. That scene uses the default threesome with the strap-on. She doesn't have the option to walk around naked yet.

The second is the addition of another section of Caroline's quest which involves her casting dreamwalk on Jake. I ended up reworking this scene more times than I think I normally do, since there's like...3-4 different plot points eluded to in it.

Aside from that, there's a bunch of bug fixes.

Enjoy! \^o^/

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes