4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1d Softlock Fix Edition.

v0.0.62.1d Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
30 May 11:12
Book of Lust (Softlock Fix Edition)

Hey, guys. Just a fix for two softlocks that were found in the latest version.

Edit: I've heard that there's some funkiness and softlocks if using old save files. If something's going wrong, try the exp salvage.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NCC1701B

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Hey everyone here's v0.0.62.1d Softlock Fix Edition.

v0.0.62.1d Download Links
Windows: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Linux: MEGA -

Enjoy! \^o^/

Reactions: Shilou

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
xp a bit slow, did not want the guy wolf for each their own. My complaint you want me to loose a level to respec but seems my only option since I cant seem to spend points. So yeah walking away for a bit ill check this out in a few months.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I did a quick search here about another thing and I found comments about Mel that I didn't understand, is he just the gay-ntr characters or does he have a real story worth of reading? Also, as far as I understand, Mel is more a fuckbody bro than a rival and/or the MC doesn't care so it's not really NTR, right?

Lastly: Caroline + No helium tank = Dead? :(

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I did a quick search here about another thing and I found comments about Mel that I didn't understand, is he just the gay-ntr characters or does he have a real story worth of reading? Also, as far as I understand, Mel is more a fuckbody bro than a rival and/or the MC doesn't care so it's not really NTR, right?

Lastly: Caroline + No helium tank = Dead? :(
You can go through the and see what scenes he has. He isn't exclusively a gay character. He doesn't have a story (I'm assuming yet) like Caroline or G'nisi has. I'm not sure to describe him as a "fuckbody bro" but pretty much all the characters float around, depending on their relationship values with you.

Yup, Caroline + No helium tank = Dead. You need to continually talk with her to keep her timer from falling to zero, an upkeep of sorts.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yup, Caroline + No helium tank = Dead. You need to continually talk with her to keep her timer from falling to zero, an upkeep of sorts.
But she was my favorite! I only ignored her because talking to her advances so little compared to the others. :cry:

I'm sad now.

• Sad
Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
KanashiiPanda said:
08 Jun 11:05
Book of Lust Dev Log
Hey, guys! So, I've been working on the finale for Caroline's quest. It's a lot of writing and making sure everything lined up properly. I actually really didn't want to give too much away in this post, since I'm hoping it has the emotional impact I'm going for. We'll see if I can pull it off. These are the first two roughs for the ending sequence. And yes, that's wet hair Cassandra.
Everything's been building up to this.
If you haven't joined already, I've got a up!

Reactions: NCC1701B

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Oh so it's not a demon reveal or anything, she just breaks out and people can see her again. Well here's hoping peoples signals are still screwed up so they see her and Jake as twins.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.63.1a Finale Edition.

v0.0.63.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
16 Jun 12:21
Book of Lust v0.0.63.1a (Finale Edition)

Hey, guys! Finally, got a new update.

The main focus of this content update was to finish off the writing for Caroline's arc. Getting the best ending reworks a lot of Caroline's mechanics. She'll leave Jake's room in her own body, Trust/Mood are removed as stats and replaced with Influence/Love, Love will be locked at 100 and influence/love won't fall bellow a certain value. Seduction will also be added as a talk action. Aside from that, there's no actual new sex scenes. The list of post-chapter 1 changes are already pretty big and I wanted to make sure they worked first.

I still have to work on some of the post-chapter 1 mechanics like adding a scene when walking into Julia's room when Caroline's in there. That and adding placeholders for her and the sandbox cast.

Anyways, this is another one of those writing segments that deals with some concepts that are a bit on the more abstract side. I'm also hoping the finale landed the way I wanted it to. Might have to rewrite some bits.

The Readme contains the dialogue choices for keeping her around.

Enjoy! \^o^/

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Hey everyone here's v0.0.63.1a Finale Edition.

v0.0.63.1a Download Links
Windows: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Linux: MEGA -

Enjoy! \^o^/

I hope new scenes will be added in the future...

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
wait who controls MC whe you body swap?
The character the MC swaps with controls the MC when you body swap, but the character is made to believe that they are the MC. So, basically the MC's body goes around behaving like the MC would if nothing weird and demonic were going on.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
So it's called finale edition cuz it's the version that puts an end to Caroline's story, but not the definitive version of the game, right ?
Cuz, there are a lot things missing in this game, aren't there ? You have very few scenes as Mel, for instance.

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
So it's called finale edition cuz it's the version that puts an end to Caroline's story, but not the definitive version of the game, right ?
Cuz, there are a lot things missing in this game, aren't there ? You have very few scenes as Mel, for instance.
It's specifically referenced as the Chapter 1 finale by the developer in both the newspost and the changelog. Based on what has been shown off so far and based on all of the lore building, I'd say this is only the very beginning of the game.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
does anyone else have unfinished sex animations? or is that because i'm using old save files?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes