4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
So it's called finale edition cuz it's the version that puts an end to Caroline's story, but not the definitive version of the game, right ?
Cuz, there are a lot things missing in this game, aren't there ? You have very few scenes as Mel, for instance.
This is a Patreon project. It will never end as long as people keep paying the creator money. On that note as the changelong says this is the end of "chapter 1". Whatever that means. In any case there's still a lot of unfinished scenes and scenes that are just straight up missing because the creator keeps adding additional characters which at this point dramatically increases the pending workload for those things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
So is the game done because there are still a lot scenes that aren't done l the sex scene with the mom and sister

Slick15

May 19, 2019

P.S. Sorry for spamming earlier, I was using it on my phone and it got glitched...

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.63.1b Softlock Fix Edition.

v0.0.63.1b Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
27 Jun 20:08
Book of Lust v0.0.63.1b Softlock Fix Edition

Hey, guys. Just a fix for a fairly major softlock and a bug including soul link not working. Still trying to fix a lot of the bugs created by a pretty major script adjustment from v0.0.62.xx. Let me know if you guys find anything else.

Also, if you haven't: If things aren't working properly, try an EXP salvage or a new game. I tried including some things to update save files to be compatible, but from some of the things I've been hearing, I'm not entirely sure it worked.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NCC1701B
Jan 29, 2018
So, in the guide to scenes there is one that is sex with Mel as Jake titled Visit on Saturday Late Night. But the only thing that happened was Mel banging Cass. Guess I missed a step or something.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
So, in the guide to scenes there is one that is sex with Mel as Jake titled Visit on Saturday Late Night. But the only thing that happened was Mel banging Cass. Guess I missed a step or something.
Did you order Cass to not answer the door? Never tried for that scene but I know you need to do that to get the Olivia/Mel scenes.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes