4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.63.1d Mall Fix Edition.

v0.0.63.1d Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
Hmmm, is there like a time limit on getting the possession skill? as I managed to get it after Caroline's questline, but the cut-scene didn't show! used exp salvage and quickly got it back then said cut-scene played... so I'm thinking that there's either a glitch where after you get Caroline to stay in Jake's room and after you finished her quest, the skill cut-scene won't play or there's a time limit on it......

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
GaRbS atur

I never @ people to ask this but why the facepalm? Am I wrong? Did I say something weird? I swear I'm not offended or anything, I just felt like that was super random the first time someone did it and now someone else does it too.

Last edited:

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
@GaRbS @atur

I never @ people to ask this but why the facepalm? Am I wrong? Did I say something weird? I swear I'm not offended or anything, I just felt like that was super random the first time someone did it and now someone else does it too.
I face palmed in reaction to the fact of what Caroline does, not to your post.

Jul 28, 2019
kind of amusing from a narrative/character perspective that rather than waiting for the other 'sins' to fight with each other, i.e. doing nothing for as long as possible as you'd expect from a personified representation of extreme lethargy, 'Sloth' instead immediately gives his holder, his only way to actually 'win,' the very un-'Sloth'-like motivation and initiative to kill themselves faster than it seems any of the other 'sins' are able to actually accomplish much of anything.

also, i think it's shorter than a week - i didn't have enough stamina to do the 'demonstration' scene the first time it triggered, so i put it off for a day, then came back to caroline once i had enough to summon the succubus and 'demonstrate' magic. summoning the succubus seemed to trigger the event, though, and caroline attempted to copy the magic as expected. however, after i left and came back, she was gone and Lust seemed to imply she commited suicide, which happened in less than a day. her mood and trust were also 80+ so i don't think they had anything to do with it, seems more like a bug to me. :unsure:

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
It's not really about winning it's about being assholes I wager with the ending being Jake kills or seals them all away. I'm willing to bet the whole "bomb" thing was either fake, demon related, or magic related. Coralines story end does suck all the air out of the room though and I'm bummed the incest, but not angle dies with it too. That was hot.

As far as content goes I'm hoping for some generic [Kiss] or [Blow me] interactions you can have with mind controlled people or something to scratch that exhibition/ dom itch, but I doubt we'll see anything like that. With any luck we'll get some content updates soon, but this feels like a project more people need to be working on at this point.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.64.1a Daddy Woods Edition.

v0.0.64.1a Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
Jul 25, 2020 11:58 AM
Book of Lust v0.0.64.1a (Daddy Woods Edition)

Hey, guys! Got another update for you. This one's pretty big. There's what would normally be about 2-3 updates worth of stuff in here. In retrospect, I should've split this one up into smaller updates.

Anyways, I finally added Julia's father, Donovan, to the Sandbox cast. The generic "you fucked" placeholders should be available for him as well as bodyswapping. I haven't gotten around to testing every combination yet.

There's also a new sex scene with Jake while playing as Julia.

Anyways, let me know if there's any bugs.

Enjoy! \^o^/

friskyferret

Jul 29, 2017
I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Dialogue and art is great, and a good decision to have rough art placeholders for later content. Keep it up!

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Not really into the content added for this one, but thanks for the upload.

At this point I really do think he needs to try and bring on another backup artist or just limit some characters scenes to text and a handful of still images rather than animations. If every character is supposed to have sex interactions with every other character as well as possession mind control, etc variants then each new character he adds exponentially grows his workload. Refocusing it so only certain scenes have animations is probably for the best. That or at least doing placeholder sketches because this is rapidly ballooning.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.64.1b.

v0.0.64.1b Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
Jul 26, 2020 11:33 AM
Book of Lust v0.0.64.1b

Hey, guys. Just some fixes for the latest build of Book of Lust. Donovan should now be able to interacted with a little more completely.

I haven't had the chance to test everything, but I wanted to try getting this update out since I'm gonna get hit with a hurricane later on in the day.

Enjoy! \^o^/

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes