4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Known Bug in v0.0.65.1a: Softlock when choosing ‘Succubus Commands’ when Valerie is Possessed.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
So... no new animations done?
Is this just more placeholder stuff?
It'd be great if the dev... you know, finished the stuff in the game so far if nothing else.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
It'd be great if the dev... you know, finished the stuff in the game so far if nothing else.
With the sheer scope the dev is going for (where you can do every possible erotic interaction with every possible character, in different bodies and with the succubus interactions), it'll take forever to finish this game anyways. I'm fine with waiting, but.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
With the sheer scope the dev is going for (where you can do every possible erotic interaction with every possible character, in different bodies and with the succubus interactions), it'll take forever to finish this game anyways. I'm fine with waiting, but.
I wish they'd hurry. I'm tired of fapping to concepts and sketches xD

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
though it sucks there is not much new stuff in regards to story, which i personally think should be a priority. At least the dev is also doing bug fixes every release.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
it's been awhile since I play so i want to ask is NTR(netorare) avoidable? An is there netori in this(were Jake(I think that is MC's name) can NTR others)

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Yep. If a total lack of motivation from the dev doesn't kill these kinds of games, scope creep will. The sudden inclusion of "AND THEN THEY FUCKED" text instead of the "Content not added" message isn't filling me with optimism.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Yep. If a total lack of motivation from the dev doesn't kill these kinds of games, scope creep will. The sudden inclusion of "AND THEN THEY FUCKED" text instead of the "Content not added" message isn't filling me with optimism.
By inherent design, this game is bound to have scope issues, given how many possible interactions there are.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's two in the tags that I don't like(gay and NTR) are those avoidable or not ? Please let me know !
To do either, you have to put quite a bit of work into it.
Unless you count your sister sleeping with her boyfriend ntr.
There is one scene that raised a lot of questions, though. The mc's deer girlfriend says it. When you're in her dream, she tells the mother that she has had sex with her in real life. So that might count. But i'm more curious about seeing it, lol.

But your character has no sex at all without your say so. And neither does your succubus.

May 1, 2020
To do either, you have to put quite a bit of work into it.
Unless you count your sister sleeping with her boyfriend ntr.
There is one scene that raised a lot of questions, though. The mc's deer girlfriend says it. When you're in her dream, she tells the mother that she has had sex with her in real life. So that might count. But i'm more curious about seeing it, lol.

But your character has no sex at all without your say so. And neither does your succubus.
Thank you .. It's kinda confusing the way you explained it but I appreciate it ..

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you .. It's kinda confusing the way you explained it but I appreciate it ..
There are lust stats. You have to specifically build those stats up. Then select 'have sex with' to see gay content.
You have a succubus you can order to possess people and have sex with a target. That's the ntr. Netorase, specifically. Because you're actively participating in the 'cheating' which isn't actually cheating.
The only sex that happens automatically is between the sister and her boyfriend one night a week.
The only actual 'cheating' going on is between the mc's girlfriend and his mom, if you read what the girlfriend's dreamwalk says. She says they had sex in real life. And since she's your character's girlfriend, it's cheating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaremKing041299
D

Deleted member 192287

I remember long time ago there was an android version of this game. Is there an android version of it now?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The mc's deer girlfriend says it. When you're in her dream, she tells the mother that she has had sex with her in real life. So that might count. But i'm more curious about seeing it, lol.
Wait, there is mother-daugther action in this game? Or is it just a mention?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wait, there is mother-daugther action in this game? Or is it just a mention?
When your succubus is inside the mother or daughter, you can tell them to have sex with the other. Not sure if you can do the same with the deer family.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes