Hey everyone here's v0.0.65.1b.

v0.0.65.1b Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
SEP 03, 2020 02:10 AM
Book of Lust v0.0.65.1b Small Bug Fix Edition
Hey, guys. Just a single bug fix in this one. It's mainly to snuff out the "Succubus Commands" choice from causing a softlock. I mainly wanted to release this version so that the public build won't have this particular bug in it when I release the next content update.

Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.66.1a Succubus Mia Edition.

v0.0.66.1a Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
Sep 07, 2020 01:21 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.66.1a Succubus Mia Edition
Hey, guys! Got another content update. This time I added Mia possession functionality with delve/sex/fuck other/etc. I also went back and lined/colored the possession scenes for Julia and Valerie in addition to Mia's.
Aside from that, there's a couple bug fixes and I reworked the dialogue portraits for Olivia and Mia

Enjoy \^o^/

Reactions: zinoby

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Found a new update...

Book of Lust v0.0.66.1b (SubscribeStar Version)

-Fixed Softlock when choosing ‘Succubus Commands’ on Mia.
-Fixed Donovan not having option to Sleep/Wait in the Woods’ bedroom.
-Fixed Delve not reverting Julia and Mia to default succubus sprite on cast.
-Fixed Dominate Mind refunding mana regardless of anyone being dominated when finishing Caroline’s quest.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I just checked my saves and its been Feb of 2020 since he added content that was worth playing and saving for. Half a year. I know we're basically getting free rides here and I know someone above said that no new content was added nor did I see any updates to the read-me, but fucking hell man...
No placeholder sketches, not even fade to black with custom text lines for stuff, just... nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
It seems it's a mix of prepping for Chapter 2 and prepping as many different variations as possible. Still a handful of scenes that need updating, like Succubus Olivia x Cassandra. Personally, I hope to see Jake(as Caroline) get pregnant alts for their sex scenes.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.66.1c Softlock Patch Edition.

v0.0.66.1c Download Links

Sep 18, 2020 09:23 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.66.1c Softlock Patch Edition
Hey guys. Just a softlock fix and some minor other fixes to prepare for the public release while I work on some of the new content.

Enjoy \^o^/

qwe8qwe

Jun 15, 2018
I'm trying to run this game on windows 10 64-bit, but the game won't start. When I click the .exe file, a loading bar appears, but after a second it disappears and the program is shut down automatically. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this problem?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.67.1a Mia's Dream Edition.

v0.0.67.1a Download Links

KanashiiPanda said:
Sep 26, 2020 06:44 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.67.1a Mia's Dream Edition

Hey, guys. Got another content update! Wanted to try adding base Dreamwalk functionality to all of the sandbox characters as well as writing and adding Mia's Dreamwalk scenario.

Aside from that, I also added a small option when using "Fuck Other". If you have any of the impregnation spells active, the succubus will ask if you want her to transfer it to herself if her target is compatible.

Enjoy \^o^/

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
I don't get what to do with Trish. Every spell just "fizzles" out and she just waves you off when you try to talk to her.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
You interact with her via dreamsnake after you've fucked snake enough times. You can get to dreamsnake through sister's dream, will take a few attempts.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Due to a couple things in dreams and now with Delved Valerie (although it isn't really complete yet) the futa tag should be added.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes