4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
[Unity] Book of Lust [KanashiiPanda]
4K resolution mod:
Increases internal resolution of the game to 4K. This increases the detail and reduces the aliasing of text and most images, though backgrounds are largely unaffected(limited by the art). You do not need to have a 4K monitor to benefit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Download .zip and extract .reg file
Right click .reg file and click "merge"
I don't see "merge"...

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not really keen on Brother/Sister and/or Son/Mother due being an oversaturated fetish, so it's nice that the game allows Father/Daughter for a change

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else has had this bug happen but when I tries to have the 3 some in this update it refuses to let me to continue and just keeps the image of Caroline eating out Julia's pussy =/ I mean I can't do anything in the game but listen to the background music or close and then reopen the game :(
I'm having the same glitch. i assumed it was because i had Lust possessing Julia when this activated.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I has lust in olivia when it happened to me as I didn't want lust to possibly glitch it only for it to be glitched anyways :( also just a though but either through dominate mind or through lust maybe have a option to command Julia to seduce mel? you know to add to the very little amount of ntr {netorare and netori} that the game has XD also if you can please release a minor update that completes the artwork/animation of what's already in the game please

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.68.1b Patch Edition.

v0.0.68.1b Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
Nov 05, 2020 05:42 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.68.1b Patch Edition

Hey, guys. Just a fix for some bugs in the latest version. One of which was a softlock. I had to make an adjustment to an old code to fix something, so hopefully that didn't break anything else.

Enjoy \^o^/

Reactions: haooni

ghostb

May 6, 2017
ok how i can start The Wayward Ones ? i completet Chapter 1 Memetics caroline is staying but i cant cast dreamwalk only bodyswap

BRUHLOLOK

Nov 17, 2020
I was wondering, does anyone know what soundtracks are used in the game? If you know please tell me i’d really like to know. Thanks.

BRUHLOLOK

Nov 17, 2020
ok how i can start The Wayward Ones ? i completet Chapter 1 Memetics caroline is staying but i cant cast dreamwalk only bodyswap
Yeah sam problem here, i think you have to cast dreamwalk in the part of the story where it allows you, i think completing all the story quests for Caroline doesn’t allow you to cast it anymore.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.69.1a Good Boys Edition.

v0.0.69.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
Nov 22, 2020 08:12 AM
Book of Lust v0.0.69.1a (Good Boys Edition)

Hey, guys! So I finally reworked the Aspects of Dominance and Lust. I might do a little more tinkering with it in the future.
Anyways, instead of always hunting Mia. There's now a new Follower interface in the talk menu for them as well as the ability to choose who they hunt. Instead of disappearing for the day, you'll be able to find them in the target's house. You should be able to talk to them and recall them back to your bedroom or send them out for a new target. After waiting overnight, they should hunt their target as long as it isn't you or your succubus. They absorb into Jake as normal when they return.
Aside from that, there's Valerie scenes with the aspects. There's also the generic "they fucked" placeholders for the unavailable characters.
Also bugfixes and a softlock fix.
Lemme know if you guys find any bugs. I had to do a bit of overhauling some old code.

Enjoy! \^o^/

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
Can someone explain how to install the 4k mod that has been uploaded here? I unzipped the file but don't see this "merge" option that is being talked about.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes