4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Look what I found...

Book of Lust v0.0.67.1b (SubscribeStar Version)

-Added Cheat button to give max mana separately.
-Added Cheat button to give max stamina separately.
-Added Cheat button to give +100 exp separately.
-Fixed Cheat button not giving exp if using any of the +10/-10 cheat stat modifier buttons before hitting the main cheat button.
-Fixed flirting with Mia as Jake giving wrong lust value.
-Fixed exp bar not showing current level values as opposed to overall values.
-Decreased some lag when selecting the Spells menu.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.67.1b Patch Edition.

v0.0.67.1b Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

Redflash said:
Oct 07, 2020 11:05 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.67.1b Patch Edition
Hey, guys. There was a small bug involving the Cheat button and I wound up trying to fix some of the Exp UI showing total accumulated values instead of Exp per level. Also wanted to add some additional cheat buttons that max out Mana/Stamana and Add +100 Exp per click instead of bundling everything together.
Just a fix (that wound up taking me longer than I thought it would) before I get to work on adding new content for the next major update.

Enjoy \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NCC1701B
Jul 15, 2020
Has anyone found a fix for some people getting a crash on start for Windows 10 64-bit?

I got the game to work once, but ever since then it's crashed right after "Made with Unity" loads and before the main menu comes up. I've deleted it and re-installed, but it still happens. I've restarted my computer, but it still happens. I've installed earlier versions, and they all do the same thing. This doesn't happen with any other Unity games.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Has anyone found a fix for some people getting a crash on start for Windows 10 64-bit?

I got the game to work once, but ever since then it's crashed right after "Made with Unity" loads and before the main menu comes up. I've deleted it and re-installed, but it still happens. I've restarted my computer, but it still happens. I've installed earlier versions, and they all do the same thing. This doesn't happen with any other Unity games.
Guessing here but might be worth deleting saves by wiping %AppData%\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda\Book of Lust .

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here's v0.0.68.1a Soul Passenger Edition.

v0.0.68.1a Download Links
Windows: -
Mac: -
Linux: -

KanashiiPanda said:
Oct 30, 2020 08:40 PM
Book of Lust v0.0.68.1a Soul Passenger Edition

Hey, guys! Got a fairly big update. I probably trying tacking on way too much in this version.

Anyways, some of the new things that were added was the School Lounge. It's where Julia and Valerie would normally disappear to during one of their time slots.

There's a new addon to the optional Wayward ones quest that kicks off if you cast dreamwalk seven times by the time or after Caroline casts dreamwalk on you.

There's a new sex scene with Caroline when playing as Julia (after Chapter 1 is completed).

Soul Passenger is now available for Julia. It's got written and sketched out scenes. This is where majority of the time went. I tried restructuring some things since I wasn't happy with how the old soul passengers went. I might have to tinker with it a little more.

Generic placeholders for Valerie/Mel/Jake/Donovan/Mia Soul Passenger scenarios should be functional. They don't necessarily have any in depth text or coincide with the scheduling system, yet, but they adjust stats accordingly.

Finally, Casting dreamwalk on Jake should play the dreamwalk scenario of whoever is currently in his body.

Anyways, that's quite a bit of changes for one content update. Let me know if you find anything buggy. There's bound to be some.

Enjoy \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Some of the stuff doesn't work...
-Added sex with Caroline as Julia after completing her quest.
-Added threesome with Caroline and Julia while playing as Jake.
-Added sex scene when walking into Julia’s room when Jake/Julia/Caroline are having sex when playing as either Jake/Julia/Caroline.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else has had this bug happen but when I tries to have the 3 some in this update it refuses to let me to continue and just keeps the image of Caroline eating out Julia's pussy =/ I mean I can't do anything in the game but listen to the background music or close and then reopen the game :(

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes