4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
You can submit a Game Request to have the thread updated, granted, someone is supporting the game. Games here are only updated if someone who is currently supporting (for the latest versions) posts the update or posts the free update.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Those game versions don't come out of nowhere, yeah. They come from supporters who grab the latest version and upload them here. If no one with access to the version does it, that version won't be here.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So how complete is this game? I ask because some of the first cutscenes you get are just sketched out doodles, some of the people I've tried to sleep with just fade to black without having a scene at all.

I like the concept here and the art is nice, but my motivation to actually try and explore the game options with the different skills and stuff is hurt because it feels like half of what I try to do simply won't work because it's under development.

Is that accurate, or do I have the wrong impression?

Slick15

May 19, 2019
You can submit a Game Request to have the thread updated, granted, someone is supporting the game. Games here are only updated if someone who is currently supporting (for the latest versions) posts the update or posts the free update.

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
So how complete is this game? I ask because some of the first cutscenes you get are just sketched out doodles, some of the people I've tried to sleep with just fade to black without having a scene at all.

I like the concept here and the art is nice, but my motivation to actually try and explore the game options with the different skills and stuff is hurt because it feels like half of what I try to do simply won't work because it's under development.

Is that accurate, or do I have the wrong impression?
Currently, there is no ending as Book of Lust is an ongoing project.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I don't mean the ending, I mean do most of the spells actually function, can I reliably pick random things to do and expect them to actually have real outcomes instead of just boilerplate fade-to-black text.

Like for instance, you can body swap yourself, but do they actually have scenes for, say, your sister character and the donkey girl? Or would it be a waste of time to set that up.

How many of the interactions in the game are actually implemented, is it enough that randomly exploring is a good idea or is it still early so realistically you should just look at a changelog to see what events are even possible?

E: does that make sense? The game promises thousands of interactions between swapping bodies, sleeping with any character ,having your succubus sleep with any character, etc, but if only 20 or 30 of those interactions actually have unique outcomes so far then it's not very fun to play yet. And I don't know of a way to just see how many interactions are implemented yet.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I'm trying to swap bodies with Caroline for the second time but every time I do she disappears with my body, I can still do the Sunday threesome and she appears there but when the sex scene is over she's gone again. So I'm just stuck in her body and have no idea where she is with mine, I checked her room and the helium tank is still there so I'm not sure where she is

Mar 3, 2020
And I don't know of a way to just see how many interactions are implemented yet.
All implemented scenes are listed in the readme. The one in the spoiler on the front page has been deformatted, but you can go for something more readable.

You're better off using that as a checklist than randomly exploring, I'm afraid.

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Book of Lust v0.0.70.1b (SubscribeStar Version)

-Fixed softlock in Olivia’s Soul Passenger.
-Fixed Cum hotkey not working during Caroline’s Sex scene as Jake.

Book of Lust v0.0.70.1a

-Lined and Colored Caroline’s Introduction
-Added, Lined and Colored Valerie’s Delve scene while playing as Julia.
-Added Valerie’s Delve scene during Julia’s Soul Passenger.
-Added Hotkeys for resolution in-game.

Me:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
All implemented scenes are listed in the readme. The one in the spoiler on the front page has been deformatted, but you can go for something more readable.

You're better off using that as a checklist than randomly exploring, I'm afraid.
Thanks, yeah it's a shame.

Using that as a checklist there are some pretty fun ideas here, but the dev designed a system with so many permutations that it feels completely impossible to actually cover them all.

They seem to be putting most of the effort into the 'main quest' sort of content which is probably for the best.

Jun 18, 2017
I don't like the idea that when in another body, they treat me like still the same guy... Does it makes any cense to pocess other person when everybody knows that it is you in other body?

My main lenguage is portuguese, sorry if there are some mistakes in my words.

NCC1701B

Jan 9, 2020
I don't like the idea that when in another body, they treat me like still the same guy... Does it makes any cense to pocess other person when everybody knows that it is you in other body?

My main lenguage is portuguese, sorry if there are some mistakes in my words.
The only two characters who treat you the same regardless of body are the succubus (because of course she knows) and Caroline (because she's also a book wielder and can tell it's you). Everybody else attributes your actions to the person you appear to be at the time.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks, yeah it's a shame.

Using that as a checklist there are some pretty fun ideas here, but the dev designed a system with so many permutations that it feels completely impossible to actually cover them all.

They seem to be putting most of the effort into the 'main quest' sort of content which is probably for the best.
There actually aren't that many permutations and its trivial to unlock a good chunk of them since there is a built in cheat button (even for the public builds). The "hardest" ones to unlock are in-game time based or "do X, Y number of times"-based (which is amounts to "hold down the skip dialogue button to progress").

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes