4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Folmen

Dec 17, 2019
changelog ?
-Lined and Colored Jake’s Dream when Caroline casts it.
-Lined and Colored Aspect of Dominance and Mia sex scene.
-Lined and Colored Valerie’s Body Swap scene.
-Fixed Valerie’s portrait showing up during Cassandra’s Dreamwalk Scenario.
-Added hotkeys to Akasha’s Realm.

JantsoP

Oct 18, 2017
Book of Lust v0.0.72.1a (Public)

-Lined and Colored Jake’s Dream when Caroline casts it.
-Lined and Colored Aspect of Dominance and Mia sex scene.
-Lined and Colored Valerie’s Body Swap scene.
-Fixed Valerie’s portrait showing up during Cassandra’s Dreamwalk Scenario.
-Added hotkeys to Akasha’s Realm.

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

JantsoP

Oct 18, 2017
Book of Lust v0.0.73.1a (SubscribeStar Version)

-Lined and Colored Caroline’s One piece suit sex scene.
-Lined and colored image of Caroline’s Body Swap.
-Changed some minimum/maximum values for npc inf/love/lust stats depending on who’s body Jake is in.
-Olivia passively gains lust every night irregardless of her Love stat.
-Lust goes up to 100 on Possession target when initially cast on them.
-Fixed Fullscreen mode making everything blurry.
-Fixed characters referring to Donovan as “Valerie” when offering sex as Donovan.
-Fixed softlock while having sex with Delved Cassandra while playing as Donovan.
-Fixed Donovan’s Soul Passenger Displaying/Altering Mel’s stats instead of his own.
-Fixed Placeholder scene for Sex with Olivia displaying no when playing as Donovan/Valerie.
-Fixed Aspects not being interactable in the Woods’ Masterbedroom when playing as Donovan.
-Fixed Various Characters not changing properly upon body swap.
-Fixed Various Typos.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
I know this game I tried it when it was still in beta a few years ago

can anyone tell me if this is an update made after a long time that the author did not touch the game anymore or if I missed several updates?

for example I didn't remember the ntr tag I don't know if they added it recently.

By the way I will seem nagging but the updates are slow or happen on a monthly basis (for me one update per month means updates are released quickly)

I would like to avoid downloading the game and find that they have added just two more images since the last time I played.

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
I know this game I tried it when it was still in beta a few years ago

can anyone tell me if this is an update made after a long time that the author did not touch the game anymore or if I missed several updates?

for example I didn't remember the ntr tag I don't know if they added it recently.

By the way I will seem nagging but the updates are slow or happen on a monthly basis (for me one update per month means updates are released quickly)

I would like to avoid downloading the game and find that they have added just two more images since the last time I played.
Long story short: The creator has added a pretty significant amount of content, but they've also given themselves A LOT of work still left to do. The player has a lot of agency over the game world, which sounds enticing on paper, but it means drawing, animating, writing, and implementing a huge number of situations that the player could potentially instigate.

Nothing kills a game like scope creep, and the scope on this game started big and is only getting bigger.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
I love this game does any body know what songs are playing in the background of this game book of lust I would like to find it so I can listen to it the songs are relaxing and soothing or maybe it's just me that thinks that but does any body know the names of the songs of this game

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's pretty impressive how that garbage UI nets more than 3/5 from a single reviewer.

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
Re: the guide, It says to have sex with Caroline twice after fucking the succubus in front of her. However, even getting her to 100 Trust/Mood (nothing seems to affect lust), this doesn't seem possible, as she still seems to reject this. Any solutions to this?

derwelpe

Nov 21, 2018
Re: the guide, It says to have sex with Caroline twice after fucking the succubus in front of her. However, even getting her to 100 Trust/Mood (nothing seems to affect lust), this doesn't seem possible, as she still seems to reject this. Any solutions to this?
having sex with the succubus infront of her increases her lust, you can repeat this as much as you need

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes