4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
i have a question is the book of lust on the KanashiiPanda main website a virus or not because the offer the second latest update to book of lust version 0.0.74.1b on the website is that the develapers website

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
i have a question is the book of lust on the KanashiiPanda main website a virus or not because the offer the second latest update to book of lust version 0.0.74.1b on the website is that the develapers website
Stroke aside, kanashiipanda.com is the official website, and no the version from it does not have a virus.
If you got a Windows Defender message, that's because Windows Defender isn't "familiar" enough with the file to give it the green light, and will raise a warning because of this. Windows Defender is not an antivirus and is mostly designed to create the illusion of safety without doing anything more than a token effort to ensure your safety.

Reactions: GaRbS

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Aw damn yet another game I wish I didn't play because it's just really damn good. Can't wait for all the scenes to be finished, I just hope there'll be more choice between them instead of having to fulfil X condition to get a certain scene. Like I don't want to have to have Cassandra be possessed to see her suck some dick for instance, it'd be nice to be able to just tell her to do that or any of her other scenes.

Of course, the game is a long way away from being complete so not a major issue.

And my God! A furry game that isn't 99% Yaoi content!? Marvellous.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
Aw damn yet another game I wish I didn't play because it's just really damn good. Can't wait for all the scenes to be finished, I just hope there'll be more choice between them instead of having to fulfil X condition to get a certain scene. Like I don't want to have to have Cassandra be possessed to see her suck some dick for instance, it'd be nice to be able to just tell her to do that or any of her other scenes.

Of course, the game is a long way away from being complete so not a major issue.

And my God! A furry game that isn't 99% Yaoi content!? Marvellous.
Yes Truly a rare find amidst a sea of yaoi content!

Reactions: GaRbS

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
You're all looking for the wrong thing, we need v0.0.75.1b which is the most recent Subscribestar release. v0.0.75.1a introduced a bit of new content and was upgraded to "b" for a couple bugfixes, but neither are available to the public release yet
Wtf you really want the last build for free that came out on 20.4.2021?
That's more like bold of you!
The last free build is V0.0.74.1b and you can download it on the homepage for free!
Link:

Sep 4, 2019
Wtf you really want the last build for free that came out on 20.4.2021?
That's more like bold of you!
The last free build is V0.0.74.1b and you can download it on the homepage for free!
Link:
I'd say you must be new here but somehow you've been here 2 and a half years longer than me and don't know people regularly update threads with paywall files

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I'd say you must be new here but somehow you've been here 2 and a half years longer than me and don't know people regularly update threads with paywall files
Some game maker do that but only some the most are fair to the community here.
If you can't wait 1 month until a free update comes out, which is the case with many game makers.
You shut know how much work it is build a game and some People work beside that!
For a full time game maker you need min 1500-2000 Dollar month on Patreon to live from that.
When you have a family then you need a lot more money to life from it!
When you some times read what on Patreon goes on and not ever cry around here about that (Paywalls) and do some own research then you find free versions easy!
Be fair to the game maker then the most are fair to us.
One hand wash the other you know that rule?
I have a own business and know exactly how hard it is to get the money to live from!

One Patreon Post from game maker you maybe not read!
"31. Okt. 2020 at 06:53
Community Guidelines (Again)
Hey, guys. This is just a heads up more than anything. You might have noticed that there's a lot of posts set to patrons only.
I just got another message stating that my NSFW posts are in violation of Community Guidelines again. I had to set all of them to Patrons only."

Often is Patreon the problem not the game maker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Some game maker do that but only some the most are fair to the community here.
If you can't wait 1 month until a free update comes out, which is the case with many game makers.
You shut know how much work it is build a game and some People work beside that!
For a full time game maker you need min 1500-2000 Dollar month on Patreon to live from that.
When you have a family then you need a lot more money to life from it!
When you some times read what on Patreon goes on and not ever cry around here about that (Paywalls) and do some own research then you find free versions easy!
Be fair to the game maker then the most are fair to us.
One hand wash the other you know that rule?
I have a own business and know exactly how hard it is to get the money to live from!

One Patreon Post from game maker you maybe not read!
"31. Okt. 2020 at 06:53
Community Guidelines (Again)
Hey, guys. This is just a heads up more than anything. You might have noticed that there's a lot of posts set to patrons only.
I just got another message stating that my NSFW posts are in violation of Community Guidelines again. I had to set all of them to Patrons only."

Often is Patreon the problem not the game maker!
patreon need to boycott

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i played the last update ( at least the last according to this website) - i might be wrong, but the game seems awfully empty for a 2,5 production time

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes