4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I basically shelved this game since I already witnessed missing focus on the art, came back to check after a longer time that it still is the case.

It kinda bothers me how slow progress still is, new standalone art is being posted on Newgrounds which even mention new updates of the game in their descriptions, but the game still does not gain more focus on the art aspect.
The game would be much better off if there was more focus on finishing something that was already started, not by adding more opportunities for unfinished parts to appear.
In my opinion the focus of the game is not even that much in story, but sandbox, the multiple ways of playing it and the numerous scenes you could witness. But that part is left bare with mostly animated sketches, leaving the players (especially new ones) with less possibilities to play except towards new additions, which is focused more around story.

It might be a more unique type of artstyle, but I don't even know whether it is just that it takes more time or if the focus is missing, because the art on Newgrounds might imply otherwise.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I basically shelved this game since I already witnessed missing focus on the art, came back to check after a longer time that it still is the case.

It kinda bothers me how slow progress still is, new standalone art is being posted on Newgrounds which even mention new updates of the game in their descriptions, but the game still does not gain more focus on the art aspect.
The game would be much better off if there was more focus on finishing something that was already started, not by adding more opportunities for unfinished parts to appear.
In my opinion the focus of the game is not even that much in story, but sandbox, the multiple ways of playing it and the numerous scenes you could witness. But that part is left bare with mostly animated sketches, leaving the players (especially new ones) with less possibilities to play except towards new additions, which is focused more around story.

It might be a more unique type of artstyle, but I don't even know whether it is just that it takes more time or if the focus is missing, because the art on Newgrounds might imply otherwise.
true i think he milking it

Reactions: Parthornax

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Will there Be endings. Such as Getting stuck in other Bodies?
There already is, it happens when you get the Succubus possession spell. The Succubus gives you a choice of keeping her around or getting rid of her. Choosing the later ends the game, and it changes depending on who you swapped bodies with. Note if you advance Caroline's story to the end, that option is closed off.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
stunningly, zero animations in the game, but he does advertising for the game with animation, how tired I am of lies in nowadays ...

• Haha
Reactions: atur
Jan 30, 2018
I understand what you mean now, yeah its kinda annoying but this is the alpha, the full release will add all the animations, don't know why he advertised it with animations that are not added yet but the full game should fix that issue.

Reactions: verdammen
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes