4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Not including the public build's of the game that have been released. v0.0.77.1c , this would be kanashipanda's current build.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Getting real heavy Summertime Saga vibes from this game the last few updates.

Updates are scarce and the new content is always lacking.

Reactions: Yamemai

Rogue_Agent

Apr 8, 2021
That's not Book of Lust v0.0.77.1c...
If you give me 15$, than i can give you BoL v0.0.77.1c
This version is only on his his SubscribeStar Site and cost 15$, witch i don't have

Otherwise, be happy that i give the Version, witch is Free for all

And you see... i said it was v0.0.76.1b of BoL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

GreenestBean

Aug 8, 2019
I kinda wish they would just revert the placeholder sex scenes back to the "There is no scene here" quick text box.
I get that you still get the xp and time still passes, but this isint the full release, i'm sure we're all using cheats.
Also, We / I need to make a flowchart showing all the available scenes to unavailable scenes. (Yes i know its on the readme page)
I understand that there's much content done, but if you actually visualize it, the scope is way mega.
Lots of work to still be done on this game. and it's not even on the main story beats yet.
But for what it is, and what it has, i 100% love this game.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
By the way Yami_Seto, where does the character from your icon come from? It looks familiar somehow but I can't place it.
I think you should quote and reply him so he will get a notification.

But while you wait for his answer I think it's some kind of Assassin's Creed fanart.
For me, it looks like from Assassin's Creed: Revelations,and looks like Ezio or it's inspired by him
Or I could be wrong XD

But if you are wondering only about the wolf,then i don't know

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Ferren

Nov 22, 2018
This is getting really annoying that we have not had a newest update release posted to this forum in a while.

You're getting annoyed that people aren't buying the game for you and putting it up for free, thus denying the guy making it of money to continue the porject.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to get the stuff for free, but have some perspective about it.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes