4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
G'nisi is the snake lady in Cassandra's (or whoever the sister character is, it's been a while since I last played) dreams, who has not only scenes, but has her own questline if you dream walk into Cassandra.
She has a different name, your talking about Akasha.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Just found a really weird discrepency- I used Soul Passenger on Cassandra Saturday Late Night when she was being plowed by Mel (I heard him fucking her through the door when I tried to enter her room, so he was definitely there) but all I got was a generic scene of her lying in bed (although she did proceed to fuck herself with a dildo because she was so horny). Since I thought the whole point of Soul Passenger (at level 1 at least) was so you can perv on your target during private moments and this was one of the more-prominent moments in the game where an NPC has sex of their own accord, I figured spying on Mel and Cass fucking was half the point of the spell (at least before you level it up enough to influence their actions), so it's really BIZARRE that doesn't happen that way.

Oh, and another one I noticed: if Caroline is staying at your place, she doesn't react at ALL to Julia making a booty call to your room on Sunday Night either. Which she totally should.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Oh, and another one I noticed: if Caroline is staying at your place, she doesn't react at ALL to Julia making a booty call to your room on Sunday Night either. Which she totally should.
Complete 'Chapter 1: Memetics' and have Caroline stay. Every time Julia comes over for a booty call, you can invite Caroline to join in, regardless if you and her swapped bodies.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm just wondering if anyone would be willing to answer. Which scenes even are NTR in this game?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I'm just wondering if anyone would be willing to answer. Which scenes even are NTR in this game?
If you mean Netorare, absolutely none. You're not in a commited relationship with anyone (the game is quite clear that you and Julia are just sex friends) and there's nobody who even CAN be "stolen" from you to humiliate you.

If you mean Netori, you can sleep with Cassandra even though she's in a relationship (or sleep with her boyfriend Mel as well), and sleep with both Mia and her husband Donovan if you want (although they don't have proper scenes). But since the world seems to be very open about sex and nobody's very bothered, meaning there's absolutely no element of humiliation, it barely even counts.

If you mean Whiner NTR ("oh my God, a character who is not me is HAVING SEX, I'M BEING CUCKED WAAAAAAAAH!!1!") then, as mentioned, Cassandra is in a relationship with Mel and has sex with him once a week, Mia and Donovan are married and therefore presumably have sex at some point, and you can use magic to make people have sex with each other, including your magically-created sex-monster "sons" which you can send out to seduce characters for power.

But really, sincerely? There's no NTR in this game.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
If you mean Netorare, absolutely none. You're not in a commited relationship with anyone (the game is quite clear that you and Julia are just sex friends) and there's nobody who even CAN be "stolen" from you to humiliate you.

If you mean Netori, you can sleep with Cassandra even though she's in a relationship (or sleep with her boyfriend Mel as well), and sleep with both Mia and her husband Donovan if you want (although they don't have proper scenes). But since the world seems to be very open about sex and nobody's very bothered, meaning there's absolutely no element of humiliation, it barely even counts.

If you mean Whiner NTR ("oh my God, a character who is not me is HAVING SEX, I'M BEING CUCKED WAAAAAAAAH!!1!") then, as mentioned, Cassandra is in a relationship with Mel and has sex with him once a week, Mia and Donovan are married and therefore presumably have sex at some point, and you can use magic to make people have sex with each other, including your magically-created sex-monster "sons" which you can send out to seduce characters for power.

But really, sincerely? There's no NTR in this game.
Thanks for that, about sums up why I was wondering why this even has an NTR tag.

Then again I seriously wish NTR would be expended so it actually makes sense considering netorare and netori are a completely different genres.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Thanks for that, about sums up why I was wondering why this even has an NTR tag.

Then again I seriously wish NTR would be expended so it actually makes sense considering netorare and netori are a completely different genres.
They are literally OPPOSITE genres! It's like using a single tag for both femdom and maledom!

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
They are literally OPPOSITE genres! It's like using a single tag for both femdom and maledom!
Exactly pretty sure I saw it under feature or tag requests however I guess never obliged just like the request for small breasts which would be a useful tag in my opinion.

Not A Pirate Furry

Aug 12, 2021
From SubscribeStar:

Book of Lust v0.0.79.1a Julia Compulsion Edition
Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! This time around I lined and colored Julia's Compulsion scene while playing as Jake. There's also a small conversation I added with the Succubus about the Raven Mother after you meet her.
Aside from that, there's some fixes concerning the new system I've been using to call character portraits as well as some other bugs.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes