4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Managed to decompile the game, closer to that potential android build.
A patch got released on Subscribestar too, here it is:
Book of Lust v0.0.79.1b Patch Edition
Mega:
Windows
Mac
Linux
MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just some fixes including a softlock fix with the Mel sex scene while playing as Jake.
tmnt1-When are we getting the next     update.png

Reactions: Kiranta01 and Beaba

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Mega:
Windows
Mac
Linux
MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just some fixes including a softlock fix with the Mel sex scene while playing as Jake.
pokemon-         SCH Slick15 Wheres the update.png

Reactions: Kiranta01 and Beaba

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Mega:
Windows
Mac
Linux
MediaFire:

Maybe one day we'll get the update

Not A Pirate Furry

Aug 12, 2021
Been rather busy with uni, but I've also been making some progress on that android version, should hopefully have something out soon.

From SubscribeStar:

Book of Lust v0.0.81.1a Daddy Edition
Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! Got a new content update for you.
This time around I decided to add the first Donovan sex scene accessible by playing as Julia. It's mainly roughs and writing.
I also lined and colored the body swap scenes as well as added Donovan's body swap scene.
There's also a little more added onto G'nisi's realm. It's a small character introduction involving the Morning Star after you meet the Raven Mother.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Been rather busy with uni, but I've also been making some progress on that android version, should hopefully have something out soon.

From SubscribeStar:

Book of Lust v0.0.81.1a Daddy Edition
Mega:
Windows
Mac
Linux
MediaFire:

Hey, guys! Got a new content update for you.
This time around I decided to add the first Donovan sex scene accessible by playing as Julia. It's mainly roughs and writing.
I also lined and colored the body swap scenes as well as added Donovan's body swap scene.
There's also a little more added onto G'nisi's realm. It's a small character introduction involving the Morning Star after you meet the Raven Mother.
Wait, it's the v0.0.80.1b or it is really v0.0.81.1a (which it doesn't have in the official site)?

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
The fact that Julia still refers to body swapped Mia like a sister or kinda like jake and not her mother is ehhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes